Break 2...

Oikari: We are gonna take a break...

Everybody: Ok...

And on with that, Oikari left the theater...

Bakugou: Can I talk to you guys... For a minute?

Hawks: Yeah...

Toga: Ok...

Hawks and Toga followed their little brother out of the theater from everyone else...

Bakugou: Why?...

Hawks: W-Why what?

Bakugou:....Why did you leave me?

Toga: I-

Bakugou: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH THAT ABUSIVE DISGRACE OF A FATHER HUH?! DID YOU GUYS GET TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM AND NOT TAKE ME!? YOU STUPID IDIOTS LEFT ME TO DIE YOU SELFISH IDIOTS!!

Hawks and Toga were in tears but watched Bakugou sob in front of them...

Toga: Kit Kat let us explain please!?

Bakugou:....Hurry up....

Hawks: You see- I was taken...

Bakugou: W-Wha-?

Hawks: I was forced to leave... Dad said if I want to become a hero I would have to train somewhere else... So I was taken. That training session felt sooo abusive... I couldn't stand it so I escaped. Then I met Touya or Dabi again....

Bakugou was speechless at this point... He looked at Toga so she could go next...

Toga: I-I was kicked out...

Bakugou: I-

Toga: He kicked me out for being a "disgrace of a daughter" so he thought it was ok to beat me in the basement then kicked me out in the open...

Bakugou: I-

Hawks walked up to Bakugou and gave him a hug and he gladly excepted it... Then Toga joined in...

Toga: Hoe about we go back into the theater and do what we need to do, yeah?

Bakugou: Sure...

Hawks: Ok...

All three blondes walk back into the theater...

Nahkatsi: Hey papa!

Hawks: Hey baby bird...

Sero walks up to Nahkatsi and taps her shoulder...

Nahkatsi: What do you need supply closet?

Sero: Uhh... I wanted to give you something...

Nahkatsi: And that would be??

Sero: Thi-

Sero was gonna say what he was gonna give her but then the doors opened... Oikari...

Oikari: Are you guys ready for somemore???

Everybody: YEP!!

Oikari: Alright....

Iwa: YEAH GET INTO IT!!!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!