Let Us Help You...

This is a request is from WhoDontLoveAnime!! I LOVE THIS PERSON BY THE WAY!!!

Oikari: Ok so umm... This one is a... One of a kind I guess...

Iwa: What do you mean?

Aizawa: Yeah...

Oikari: All I'm is gonna say is please keep an eye on Bakugou...

All Might: Ok?

Oikari: Just- react and you'll find out...

The screen turns on...

Loading....

.

.

.

0%

.

.

.

50%

.

.

.

100%

Bakugou was in class... Looking out the window while it was raining. He had his earbuds in blasting music just to block away the noise in the back ground.

(I will be erasing their memory... I erased them after they reacted to their future... They will remember this one though...)

Aizawa and Todoroki had flashbacks on what happened and so did Bakugou. The whole theater felt the tension in it...

Nahkatsi: What happened?

Aizawa: Just watch and you'll find out...

Kaminari: I have a feeling Bakugou did something...

Bakugou was absolutely silent... He slid down the his seat a bit just from the memories...

He felt a slight tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Deku. He took out one of his earpuds to see what he wanted. "What do you want stupid nerd?!" He said as he gave him his angry scowl that Deku feared. "Uh-uh... Hey K-Kacchan. U-umm Aizawa t-told me to c-come and get e-everybody and meet h-him in the c-common room." He replied... Stuttering and fear in his words.

Bakugou: You need to work on your stuttering and mumbling... IT'S ANNOYING!?

Deku: S-sorry Kacchan!!

Bakugou sighed. Not wanting to blow stupid Deku's face off. He nodded with a scowl then turned to pack his stuff to go to the common room. Deku ran away from Bakugou so that he doesn't get his face blown off.

Dabi: You need to calm down child...

Bakugou: Tell that to her too!!

Bakugou yelled as he pointed to Nahkatsi who was just minding her own business...

Nahkatsi: What!?

Dabi:... You have a point...

Nahkatsi: About what?!...

Hawks: Nothing baby bird...

Nahkatsi: Tch...

Bakugou: Tsk...