That's My Job...

Enjoy!...

Oikari: So this happened a while ago.

Uraraka: What did?

Oikari: Just watch child...

Hato: That's a copy!!!

The screen turns on...

Loading

.

.

.

0%

.

.

.

50%
.

.

.

100%

Kaminari was shown playing video games on his phone in his dorm... Having one end piece of the charger in his mouth and the other end in his phone...

Kaminari's eyes widen as the memory of this reaction came to his head... He sunk in his chair...

Kirishima: OH LOOK IT'S YOU KAMIBABE!!!

Kaminari: Uh huh...

Bakugou's face scrunched in anger just a little bit... Nahkatsi also felt struck of heatness from her skin, which was her quirk...

Nahkatsi: Mm... It had to be this one...

Iwa: What do you mean?...

Bakugou: Just watch...

"DANG IT!!! I was soooo close" Kaminari said as he sighed because of the loss he took against the game... He then put his phone down and his belly start growling...

Everybody in the theater starts giggling from the reaction... Minus Nahkatsi, Dabi, and Bakugou...

Oikari: That was funny alittle...

Kirishima: And cute...

Kaminari: Ok, ok continue pls?...

Oikari: Sure thing...

Kaminari put his hand on his stomache and rubbed it in circles. "It's ok stomache, I'll feed ya." He said as he jumps off his bed and started heading to the common kitchen.

Deku: What were you gonna make Kaminari-kun?...

Kaminari: Like a sandwich or something...

Aizawa: Mm...

But something stopped him...

Sero: What did?...

Or someone...

Momo: What?...

In the middle of the hallway he felt a struck to the stomache which messed up his breathing...