Chapter 1

Written by @bunny_kookie_fics
Don't copy or repost
Warning don't judge my fanfics! If you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou
Chapter 1

" Hi my love are you sleeping peacefully but I don't LIKE TO SEE YOU IN PEACE WITHOUT MY PRESENCE BESIDE YOU SO I have decided to take you with me my love!"  "NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU" "shh that will never work because YOU'RE MINE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BELONGS TO ME! SO IF I CAN'T LIVE WITH YOU THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE SO WE CAN STAY TOGETHER IN HEAVEN MY LOVE" *evil laughing * "NOOOO" *alarm ring * "oh my lord what did I even remember of!" jungkook said with heavy breathe as he woke up immediately due to the nightmare and also his alarm went off, he took few seconds to calm himself down before getting up and turned off the alarm.

"it's already 6am I need to get ready for my work" jungkook said as he went to his closet to get a towel before walking to his bathroom. While taking bath, he felt like someone was looking at him "wait is me who just imagining things or does someone looking at me?" jungkook asked himself before turning off the tap and looked around the bathroom "there is no wonder I guess maybe last night I watched horror movie that's why I had nightmare and I am just imagining!" jungkook said to himself and turned on the tap to wash off the shampoo. But he doesn't know that there was someone watching him with smirking," 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" it said with evily smirking, " what a great shower!" jungkook said while wiping himself and tied the towel on his waist and went to the mirror to do his shaving.

"woah I just shaved last week and it's grows like an bush!" jungkook said to himself and shaved his beard, after finishing his shaved he washed his face, "now I look like an baby!" jungkook said with his Bunny smile suddenly his phone ring which made him to leave the bathroom, as he left the bathroom it put its hand on the steamy mirror leaving its scary hand printe there and disappeared. "who the heck is calling me this early?" jungkook asked himself as he wipe his hair with his bare hand and took his phone, "Really Jimin hyung?" jungkook said to himself before answering the call. "IDIOT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST PICK MY CALLS? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR A WHILE!" jimin yelled through the phone making jungkook out his phone in distance "Hyung don't yell this early morning! You literally ruined my good mood do you know that?" jungkook said "yeah yeah then don't expect me to tell you about my sister!" jimin said

Jungkook's eyes widened "Oh I am very sorry hyung you can scold me as much as you want but don't destroy my love!" jungkook said "alright! I was planning to ask y/n if she wants to go a date with you" jimin said "What the you haven't ask her?" jungkook asked "nope I am planning okay isn't not easy as you think! She is always sticking with dad and mom! Then how the heck am I supposed to ask her do you want me to die? I have a wife and son so let me do everything in peace!" jimin said "alright hyung but try to make it fast anyway I need to get ready for work let's talk in the office bye!" jungkook said "alright see you" jimin said as they ended the conversation. "ugh it's very hard to love someone who has strict parent!" jungkook said to himself, "aish I seriously can't believe I agree to help him with confess to my sister" jimin though to himself.

After jungkook got ready for his work, he just went to double check if he got turned off the heater as he checked in the bathroom his eyes caught the scary hand printed on the mirror, "wait how did this came? Uh maybe I must have accidentally put my hand there anyway I should get going" jungkook said as he wiped off the hand print. "NOONA GIVE ME BACK MY CHOCOLATE!" haneul yelled as he chase after you, "NO YOU TOOK MINE SO I WILL TAKE YOURS!" you said with your tongue sticking out making that poor boy to whining, "APPA NOONA TOOK MY CHOCOLATE" haneul said while whining "oh my goodness y/n give it back to him! You're not a child" jimin said while adjusting his tie "No oppa he took mine!" you said "goodness how did jungkook even fall for someone like this playful as a child?" jimin thought with a face-palm.

To be continued