Chapter 16

Don't copy or repost
Warning don't judge my fanfics! If you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou
Chapter 16

Your tears flow down your cheek due to the bad cramps in your belly, you look at your thigh, there were blood "no my baby" you said with pain you couldn't move your body due the bleeding you faint, meanwhile jungkook was still driving to his company then he remembered that he didn't took his important file "oh crap I haven't take the file" jungkook said as he U turned his car to go back home. He decided to call you but you didn't pick up your phone this made him afraid of something happened to you, "why isn't she picking up my phone calls? Is she okay?" jungkook asked himself with fear, he immediately speed up his car and drive as fast as he could. In few minutes, he reached out to the mansion, he rushed into the mansion and start looking for you "Y/n baby? Where are you??" jungkook asked as he start looking for you everywhere in the mansion,

then he went to your shared bedroom to see you on the floor, his eyes widened and he run to you and held you on his arms "Y/N BABY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??" jungkook asked with tears, his eyes move to your thigh and he saw blood "NO!" jungkook yelled as he immediately carried you on his arm and brought you to the hospital with his car. In the hospital, he was crying while looking at the blood on his hands which was from you, he has called your family they rushed to the hospital with panic and tears "jungkook?" your dad asked, jungkook look at your father and hugged with him "Uncle I didn't know how this happened when I came home to take my file I saw her laying on the floor with *cry badly * blood it's my fault I shouldn't have left her alone!" jungkook said as he cried badly, your dad held him "Shh it's not your fault jungkook! Stay strong nothing will happen to them!" your dad said, "jungkook you have to be strong enough! I am sure nothing will happen to her or the baby" jimin said, your mom, grandma and Alexa were so sad and they were feeling so worried about you.

"hyung if any thing happens to her or my baby I won't forgive myself!" jungkook said "jungkook stop blaming on you! It's not your fault" jimin said then the same old woman who tried to stop you and jungkook came to the hospital, "It's not your fault but you should have listened to me but you both didn't now she has caused this" the old woman said making their attention on her "What do you mean by her? How do you know about this! Who are you?" jungkook asked the old woman "my identity isn't important to know but you know her! Who does this!" she said with strong glare on jungkook making him gluped, "Jungkook who is she? What is she trying to tell you? Do you know who cause this?" jimin asked "I don't know" jungkook said "No you know her she was someone who was close to you" the old woman said "jungkook what's happening?" your dad asked, that's when jungkook realized who is the old woman referring to.

"you mean Kim YuJun caused this?" jungkook asked, jimin's eyes widened "What YuJun caused this? But she is dead isn't it? Then how can she cause this?" jimin asked "her body is dead but her soul is in this world because her desire isn't completed she is doing this because she wants you jungkook!" the old woman said, " what?" eveyone asked "she wants me? Why?" jungkook asked "you know the reason" the old woman said, "Jungkook can you explain us what's going on?" your grandma asked "Only you can tell them the reason jungkook" the old woman said, jungkook look at the old woman, "Who is that YuJun to you? Why is she hurting my child?" your dad asked,

"YuJun was my best friend who always there for me no matter what happens, she was from a orphanage, she was a strong girl she didn't care about anything that people say about her, I was opposite of her even though I had a eveyone I was an scary cat I was builled, YuJun was the only one who protected me from those people, she made me strong, she told me how to be an mature man, with her words and support I became a strong man but I didn't know that YuJun had feelings for me I always treated her as my good best friend but she thinks me as her life partner I think know this until jimin hyung told me as he saw how she act towards me....

To be continued