Chapter 7

Warning don't judge my fanfics! If you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou
Chapter 7

You took a baby step as you follow the sound, you knocked on your brother's room door but there were no response so you decided to open and check, you saw them sleeping peacefully "wait if unnie isn't crying then who?" you asked yourself and left their room, but the crying sound got even louder, you were feeling so scared yet your curious made you to find where was the sound coming from, as you walk down the stairs to the living room, you saw a white dress lady sitting in the living room her back was facing you, she had super long hair, your eyes widened as you saw her floating in the air, you immediately covered your mouth from preventing noise leave your mouth. "you're here! You can't hide from me!" she said with evily laughing, you immediately hide your self by leaning back on the wall with your hand covering your Mouth, your eyes were filled with tears in fear.

"Aww don't you think it's rude to hide from me?? If I found you I will hurt you badly so come here by yourself" she said with deep scary voice, "no please God save me" you thought to yourself as you closed your eyes. Few seconds later the voice disappeared and you opened your eyes, "it's gone I should go back to my room" you said as you were about to run, the ghost came right in front of you, it's face was ruined its finger nails were sharp as knife and it's looked so scary and there was no worries to describe it. You wanted to scream but there was no voice coming from your throat, "can't scream? *laugh * YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SCREAM! I AM GONNA KILL YOU! NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE! HE IS ONLY MINE! AHHH" the ghost yelled as its fly to you as you start run to the stairs as you skip some step you accidentally trip and fall and the ghost grabbed your leg, you tried your best to escape from it, you felt its nail in your flesh you saw your leg bleeding, but you didn't stop and rush to your room and shut the door and held your knees to your chest and start sobbing.

Due to the sobbing you slept on the floor instead of your bed, next morning, "y/n honey are you wake?" your mom asked as she knocked on the door but no response can't from you, so she opened the door and saw you sleeping on the floor, "Wait what in the world why is she sleeping on the floor instead of the bed?" jimin asked as he saw you sleeping on the floor, "shut up jimin" your mom said as tried to wake you up, "y/n its morning get up" your mom said you immediately opened your eyes and hugged her "what happened y/n?" your mom asked "mom last night there was a scary ghost in the living room!" you said "what? Are you even serious ghost in our mansion? The ghost I know is you!" jimin said "jimin!" your mom said in a warned tone, "alright mom!" he said "mom please trust me it's even scratched my leg se- wait there is no wound? But I saw" you said in panic.

"shh look y/n there is no ghost it's must be your nightmare okay? Nothing happened" your mom said "but mom it'd felt so real!" you said "even I had nightmare it's will make you feel like it's real but it's just a fake" your mom said you just nodded "okay go get ready I will make breakfast" your mom said as she left, "hey go wash up! Jungkook is coming" jimin said "what? He is coming? He didn't tell me anything?" you said "it's supposed to be a surprise but I don't want him to get scared of looking at your ugly face" jimin said. "AHHH JIMINISS YOU PIECES OF SHORTLY GET OUT!" you yelled making the whole mansion heard, "OUCH SHUT UP I WILL LEAVE!" jimin said as he left the room. You got up and went to your bathroom "so it's was all just a nightmare? But I felt it so real what's happening?" you asked yourself while brushing your teeth then you went to wash up.

Then you wore a cute dress and did your light makeup and left your room as soon as you made it to the living room, you saw jungkook sitting on the couch" Hey wifey! Morning! "jungkook said with his Bunny smile making you feel better," hi jungkook morning to you "you said with a smile" just a morning? Not a hug or kiss? "jungkook asked with pout making you awed at him, you went to him and give a hug" damn what a shameless couple! "jimin said" hey they are much better then you! Did you forget how you were literally kissing Alexa right in front of us? "grandma said making Alexa and jimin blushed" ahh that's past grandma! "jimin said." hey two lovey couple let's eat breakfast "your dad said" ujm actually uncle I have planned to bring her out and eat there "jungkook said" oh okay then enjoy take care "your dad said, you and jungkook nodded and left your house.

In the car,
While driving jungkook place his tattoo hand on your thigh while his other hand was on the steeling" baby are you okay? Is something bothering you? "jungkook asked as he caressed your thigh," hm no jungkook I am just kinda hungry "you said" aww my love is hungry give a minute I will drive faster! "jungkook said" I can wait! "you said with a smile as you touch his hand which was on your thigh. In the restaurant, you ordered your favorite dish and he ordered his dish, now you both were waiting for it, jungkook interlock his finger with yours," did I said how gorgeous you are looking?" jungkook said as he kiss your interlock hand making you blush, "jungkook!" you said shyly "why? Can't I flirt with my soon to be wife?" jungkook asked "yeah you can but I don't think I would be able to handle that!" you said shyly he just chuckled and came closer to you and tucked your hair behind your ear before whispering

"baby girl then how will handle my dirty talk when we make love?" jungkook said as he bite your ear lober, you felt butterflies and goosebumps, "stop! We are in public" you said softly "so what? Let know that you belong to this jeon jungkook!" jungkook said as he sniffed on to your neck, you bite your lower lip from preventing any weird noise. "ugh I can't wait to ruin your innocent baby girl!" jungkook whispered again, you hit his chest playfully. Soon the waiter came with your dishes and you both had your breakfast then he brought you to the wedding dress store, you had tried many dresses and

finally you found the dress you like it," how is it?" you asked as you walked to him, "I have no words to describe about your beautiful" jungkook said with a smile, then he made you look at the mirror while he back hug you "do you know how much I am controlling myself to not ruin you here?" jungkook whispered with husky voice, you closed your eyes as you felt his hot breath on your neck "sexy cuvles but it's okay for me! Just because it's our wedding day I will let you wear this dress" jungkook said as he spank your ass. After ordering your wedding dress he brought you to beach, "you know I build our mansion just for you me and our little ones!" jungkook said as he kiss your shoulder, "really? Can you bring me there?" you said "nope!" jungkook said "why not?" you asked with pout, he peck your pout lip "after marriage I will bring you there" jungkook said, "hmm okay" you said as you lean on his shoulder while watching the sunset.

To be continued