Chapter 9

Don't copy or repost
Warning don't judge my fanfics! If you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou
Chapter 9

"of course I do trust!" your dad said with a smile then he went to sit beside your mom, "you look beautiful my love" jungkook said "thank you my love even you look hot handsome" you said with a smile, "shall we begin the ceremony?" the priest asked "yes" you and jungkook said while looking at each other with a smile, " Jeon jungkook are you willing to accept park y/n as your wife even in the difficulty, sickness in your life?" the priest asked, jungkook smile before answering the question of priest "yes father I do" jungkook said as he looked at you with full of love filled in his eyes, "Park y/n are you willing to accept jeon jungkook as your husband even in the difficulty, sickness in your life?" the priest asked, you look at jungkook with your beautiful smile "yes father I do" you said "since you both has accepted each other now you might exchange the rings" the priest said, jungkook didn't stop smiling as he put the ring on your hand and you did the same, everyone clapped their hands.

"now I proudly announce you both husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" the priest said, jungkook smile, pulling you by your waist making you bumped into his manly chest, you felt yourself getting heat up, he slowly open the veil, pushing its back of your head and lift your chin with his finger, he lean toward your rosy lip" welcome to my heart Mrs jeon "jungkook said before placing his lips on yours. Everyone cheered happily" finally our princess found her prince! "your mom asked as she wipe her tears," yeah now she is a married woman "your dad said as he smiled" I can't wait for my great grandchildren from y/n! "your grandma said" finally my duty has done! I have made them couple now! "jimin said with fake tears. Then jungkook pulled away from your lips and whispered something making you hit his chest playfully" can't wait for tonight to ruin you with my love "jungkook said with smirking," you're so naughty! "you said as you blush, he smiled and carried you like a bride right in front of everyone, you flinched due to his sudden action.

" i am always naughty for you only Mrs jeon! "jungkook said as he lean on your forehead, you smiled happily" congratulations jungkook y/n! "everyone wished you both." jungkook ah you better take care of my sister! Otherwise I will whack your ass! "jimin said with fake mad" yeah I will hyung you don't have to worry " jungkook said with a smile" jungkook y/n don't forget to give us another grandchildren "your parent said making you feel shy," yeah I wanna see your kids too before I close my eyes "your grandma said" aww don't worry grandma I will definitely make all your wishes true right y/n "jungkook said with smirking" yeah! "you said as you hit his arm, Then you all had a great time.
- Skipping to night  - your grandma decided to make you and jungkook spend your first night in your mansion, so your mom decorated your bedroom with romantic decor and roses, Alexa unnie helped you with getting for your first night, while jimin helped jungkook.

"unnie must I really have to wear this dress??" you asked with pout as you were super shy to wear sexy outfit, "yes y/n don't be shy! It's your first night with your husband go make it the most beautiful moment!" Alexa said, "hnm okay unnie" you said as you wore that outfit "wow you look so sexy I am sure jungkook is gonna enjoy his hot and spicy wife" Alexa said with wink, "unnie!" you said as you covered your face with your hands "awe you're so innocent but I am sure he will ruin your innocent mind!" Alexa said with smirking, then she did a light makeup and curve your hair "done! Now you just have to go to your husband I am sure he waiting for you" Alexa said with winking. Meanwhile jungkook was sitting on your bed waiting for you, he looked around your room smiling to himself by the romantic decoration which was done by your mom.

Then he heard Alex's voice "go in enjoy your hot first night!" she said and push you inside your room. You bite your lower lip in nervous, jungkook was turned on by your outfit, he make his way to you, "damn you look so sexy" jungkook said with husky voice, you look at him "am I??" you asked but you didn't know how you had this boldness to ask him. Jungkook just chuckled "I guess I have to show my love about her sexy body?" jungkook said seductively, he made you face your large mirror on the wall. He stand behind you, he start to push your hair to your side to expose your neck, he lean toward your nape of your neck and he sniffed,"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚  " saying that he place wet kisses, you gasp, soon you felt his fingers tracing your arms, you watched every single movement of his through the mirror,

The room was now filled with romantic air, the wind was blowing adding more spicy to your hot moments, his hand grabbed your waist making you startled "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" he said as he bite your earlobe seductively making your breath unsteady  he watch how your chest rise up and down just by his touch, he just chuckled and blow on your ears before nibbling on your ear, without realizing you let a small moan, he turned you to face him, you saw his dark orbs were filled desire, lust and love, he lean toward your lips, just a inches away, "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 " he said as he trace your lips with his thumb

To be continued