blondie and the sunset {fluff newtmas}

<short>
3rd pov:

"hurry up Thomas the suns goin down!" Minho shouted to Thomas as they ran to the maze entrance. They both knew that there really was no sun, or like the one the so little remembered, But there was always a sunset. Always different colors. At the end of each day there was a different sunset. Always. Even knowing there was no real sunset never stopped Thomas from enjoying watching the colors like a beautiful movie.

Meanwhile, Newt had been waiting by the maze for 30 minuets. He had needed them to be back quicker. He needed Thomas. Chuck was there beside him because he started to get worried about Newt. Newt had never waited this long. Chuck knew they would be back like always. No one else really cared. And that bothered newt. Yet again newt and Thomas had been dating for a month now.. but they didn't tell anyone. Well that was until Minho found out. He accidently walked in on them. Newt had kinnda zoned out and didn't notice Thomas running down the isle of the maze. Chuck pulled softly at newts shirt making him stop zoning. He looked up at Thomas and ran in for a hug. Thomas picked the blondie up just enough to spin him around. Minho Chuckled and walked over to Frypan's kitchen for some food. Chuck followed.

"miss me?" Thomas laughed softly. "shut your bloody mouth.." Newt said, digging his head into Thomas's neck. "ooo look at the sunset, love" Thomas pointed out. The blonde looked up at the mix of pastel colors painted on the so called 'sky'. "woah.." Newt stared at it getting lost in the pink, purple, red and yellow. The maze doors rumbled closed almost knocking Thomas and Newt down since they were standing so close. "bloody hell.." Thomas chuckled at the sudden use of British language. "What?" Newt questioned his laughing. "Nothing nothing, wanna watch the sunset?"

"yeah sure, why not" Newt smiled and dragged Thomas to a near by tree by the box. "climb." Newt demanded. "demanding newtie?" Thomas looked over at newt who kinnda blushed. "just climb the bloody tree tommy." Thomas chuckled and started to climb. Newt followed and told him to sit on a perfect branch facing that painted sky.

"goodness it's so pretty..." Newt stared up at the sky Thomas only looking at him. No matter how pretty that sunset was there was nothing more beautiful to Thomas then the boy sitting next to him. "yes I agree" He said memorized. Newt turned his head quickly looking at Thomas looking at him. He smiled at the boy. Thomas chuckled softly and kissed newt's forehead. "you missed." Thomas looked confused. "I did?" Newt grabbed Thomas's face. "Yeah, ya did." He said before closing the gap between the two. The taste of running all day spread into his mouth when Thomas kissed back. Newt didn't care, in fact, when Thomas rolled his tongue along his lip for access he happily gave it, parting his lips ever so slightly so that Thomas could explore the blonde's mouth with his tongue. When the two ran out of breath they parted. "you are more pretty then that sunset could ever be." Thomas said softly looking at the boys slightly messy hair. Newt didn't know what to say or do so he looked back at the fading sunset. "it's almost done" Newt looked at where the sunset was blending into nothingness. The beautiful colors soon combind to make a perfect transitional purple for the night sky to spread across the whole glade. Telling Newt and Thomas to get down from the tree and signaling that it was time to turn in for the night for all the other busy gladers.

.

.

.

A\N: Give me Ideas. I'll work with anything!!🫶🏼