hiking trip {minresa recommended}

This was recommended by: @AmeliaGreen170 again I'll take any request

Third pov:

"Heyyyyy y'all wanna go on a hiking trip?" Newt barged in not caring if he scared the shit out of Teresa and minho who were sitting on the couch. "Uh sure i guess?" Minho looked at Teresa. "Fine." She replied. "okay, I'll go get tommy" Newt smiled and ran out slamming the door behind him. "Probably shouldn't have said yes. I've never been hiking" Teresa said nervously. "are you serious!? how have you NOT been hiking?!" Minho was shocked. He goes all the time, and when he got Newt into hiking, He brings Newt along and Then Newt brings Thomas. "Really? No I've never been hiking!! I'm not a 'go out into nature kinnda person." Teresa replied like it was the most obvious thing ever. "I can tell" Minho chuckled. Teresa blushed, not knowing if it was out of embarrassment or because his laugh was kinda cute. "Well then I keep watch over you so you don't get bit by uh.." Minho takes a dramatic pause. "A snake!!" Minho jumps slightly making Teresa fall over on the couch having Minho hovering over her. "Snakes don't jump shithead." Teresa was pink. "Oh sure they do! I've seen one when I went hiking one time! They slither and cli-" "LALLALALALALALALA" Teresa covered her ears. Minho started to laugh. "AND THEY BITE" Minho yelled over Teresa's off-key singing. "NOPE NOPE NOPE!!" Teressa yelled pushing Minho off and running to another room. Minho couldn't stop laughing. "I'M NOT GOING HIKING ANY MORE!!" Teresa yelled. "wait- NO TERESA I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE SNAKES I PROMISE!!"

[at the hiking spot]

"I hate you for making me come." Teresa crossed her arms. "aww love you to" Minho winked not catching what he said until a couple secounds later. Teresa stared at him in disbelief. "okay okay let's just get to hiking." Thomas grumbled. Newt elbowed him in the arm. "Me and tommy will go down this path and you two go down that one. Minho knows the way back so meet us here atttttt 3pm. be responsible." The two made their way off to the right. "heh weirdo's." Minho chuckled. "okay let's get goin." Minho started walking. "are you sure there are no snakes around here..?" Teresa asked nervously. "Yeah i'm sur-" Minho tripped falling down into a big deep hole. "minho? Teresa turned to where minho just was."MINHO" She ran up the trail and fell into the hole not looking down where she was going. falling on top of minho who grunted when she hit his chest. "god damnit you idiot." Teresa huffed, pushing herself off of Minho who only pulled her back onto him kissing her lips softly. "Minho?? Teresa?? we heard screaming and turned around are y'all alright?!" They could hear Thomas. And Minho sat up lips leaving Teresas breathless. "what was that" Teresas words were breathy. "A kiss sweetheart. It was you do when you like someone." Minho said with ease. "Would you like another?" Teresa pulled herself together and rolled her eyes standing up. She smiled to herself. She didn't want him to know she actually liked the kiss and would pay for another one. It would give him to much pride in himself.

<Proof written. requests are still open even if this book is complete>