Chapter 1

In the future 2025 :

We've all got a story to tell most are similar but not me. My story's a little more INTRIGUING to say the least. The story starts off in a small town in the dumps of Florida. I was 16 and I was about to meet the boy of my dreams.

10 years ago, 2015

" mom I don't wanna go none of my friends are gonna be with me. Please mom just switch me to the other school."

" NO! I already told you laney this is the school you were assigned no switching. You'll make new friends."

" NO I WONT I DONT KNOW HOW!"

" BAJA LA VOS QUE YO SOY TU MADRE A ME RESPETAS!"

" sorry."

" Dale que vas a llegar tarde."

" fine. Bye. Bendicion."

" Dios te bendiga."

Back to 2025

That horrible mother of mine. She wasn't always bad but once he left her she became a monster. I didn't wanna go to school that day because out of everyone in my neighborhood I was the only loser that had to switch to a different school. My mothers reason was " they are better academically." That was a load of bullshit the school was just closer so I could walk. Oh I almost forgot my name is laney Jane pierce . I've got many nicknames like Laney, Laney Jane, Jane, crazy, and LaLa but that last one is more only my brothers. Ok ok back to the story.

10 years ago,2015

" welcome lions !! We are so exited to have you here 10th graders we know high school is scary but we are here to help! Have a great day!"

I don't wanna be here I don't know anyone and I'm hungry. I'm a big girl for my age I'm 5'3 and I weigh more than the average for my height. I'm flat chested but! I have a big butt. Thanks mom. My hair is really long but right now it's in a high bun. It's a dark brown with caramel highlights. I can't find room 315! As I was looking down at my schedule trying not to cry I feel a hard  back and dropped all my new notebooks.

" OWWWWW!"

" oh I'm so sorry! But you should watch were your going."

" oh uhh yea Umm my bad." Seriously your stuttering infront of the cute boy.

" hey I've never seen you before you didn't go to Buck middle did you? I'm o-"

" 315! Sorry I gotta go im late. Sorry about running into you. I'll make it up to you promise! Bye cute boy!" I immediately sped walked into the classroom red faced at what I had just said.

" sorry miss I'm new I couldn't find the class and then there was some boy and-"

" it's ok sweetie sit down next to ky and Lonnie ."

" who's-"

" over here new girl come sit." As I walked over I spotted a familiar face.

" Becca ?!"

" LANEY?!"

" FINALLY SOMEONE I KNOWWW!!" I said as I walked over and hugged my cousin. I sat down next to Lonnie and ky sat across from us.

" so whose that girl you hugged shes new too right she didn't go to our school ."

" oh Becca? She's my cousin. And yea we both went to ry high." This Lonnie girl is nosey.

" what about the boy from the hallway." She said and then laughed the worlds most annoying laughing. It was practically ear rape.

" oh idk him I just bumped into him he's no one."