Sans AU (The general few Sanses) headcanon(s) #3

Talking about Horrortale and Horror's past life in the AU.

Mentions of ecto, it's sfw don't worry.

All Sanses have different skeletal structures (as in overall appearance, not totally different bones).

Some more masculine, some more overall feminine.

This doesn't alter ecto.

For example, even though Ink's ecto is slightly on the more chubby side, yet his skeletal structure is very majestic, and quite masculine with his bones being more sharp and pointy than rounded off. His outfit compliments his look. Of course the ink tattoos that litter most of his body give quite a contrast, them being much more rounded.

Lust has a fairly feminine body, yet has sharp angles similar to Ink. (Lust pretty much looks like Paper SU's Lust. I know I've already said this a time before but, pleeeeeease check them out! Their animation memes are some of the best I've ever seen, and I've seen tons-)

Horror has more rounded off features, but he is taller than even Nightmare. He has more of an animalistic build, having almost claw-like hands, he's also got big bones for a skeleton. He has a reason as to why he looks like how he does, it's because he forced his body to mutate and adapt to Horrortale's enviroment, becoming taller and bigger-boned for intimidation, and gaining almost claws for hands to help with tearing flesh apart. In truth the mutations (this only happens once he's joined Nightmare's gang, and in a happy mood. If he's not in a good mood, he is pretty terrifying.) just made him more of an overgrown dog.

Nightmare of course can change his body to whatever, since he can morph the goop to look like basically whatever he wants, he could be a cat even if he wanted. He looks generally similar to Blue, but taller and more sleek.

Dream looks practically identical to Nightmare, but of course shorter since he isn't covered with goop like Nightmare is, which makes him taller.

Error is similar height to Dream, he has more rounded off features, but is able to somehow make himself appear more threatening, mostly from his incredibly powerful and chaotic aura. He can of course can change the way he looks by simply altering his own coding. It does tend to go wrong whenever he tries to, since he's not entirely good with altering his own coding, he's best at altering other people's coding, but it also sometimes goes wrong.

- Those are the ones I can be bothered to do- I feel very tired, even more tired than usual, since yesterday a lot happened (I went to a theme park with a friend of mine).

- Bean