Dream and Nightmare headcanon #5

Both Dream and Nightmare have terrible maths skills. They can't make calculations for the life of them, and tend to leave any maths questions to someone more capable, in Dream's case, Blue, in Nightmare's case, Dust.

They didn't exactly have many maths books back in Dreamtale, not like at the time they even needed to know what happens when you add a couple of numbers together. Yes, they know basic maths now, but nothing past the basics. They know two plus two equals four, not twenty two, don't worry.

Dream is the worse one of the two, having even less time to get a hold on the times he was thrown into rather roughly after five hundred years of being a stone statue like that you would find in a garden center. Nightmare had plenty of time to learn and adjust to the times . . . Time he spent 'wisely', collecting murderous children like pokemon, building (more like helped in small areas) an entire heckin' castle, collecting many novels from popular authors . . . But that's a headcanon for another day.

- Nightmare is as much of a child as Dream is, just ever so slightly more capable. He won't burn down the kitchen when trying to bake cupcakes. Unlike a certain positive skeleton . . .

- Bean.