Sans AU (The general few Sanses) headcanon(s?) #4

Mentionings of dead animals, small hinting of panic attacks, and Cross favouriting Disney movies. I thought I trusted you, Cross, how dare you be picking favourites!

If 'each' were in a relationship.

(Just like to note this is FGOD!Error, not OG!Error) Error would most definitely be worried about everything, mostly about if he's doing a good job at the whole 'relationship' thing.

It would take him a while to open up to his lover(s?). Once he does, his lover(s?) would have to get fuzzy blankets, chocolate, knitting needles, and quite a few balls of wool ready, because Error will most likely need them to help him keep calm.

Error would at first not be very touchy-feely, but eventually will end up being very physically affectionate. He would, although, find it hard to show affection in public in fear of what others might think.

He thinks he shouldn't deserve whatever love he's being given, but he will accept it with open arms.

He wouldn't mind polyamorous relationships, in fact he actually prefers it. Error does feel slightly selfish for the fact that he prefers it because he most likely will get double (or more) the amount of affection. He's just very, very touch and affection starved. 

People who date Ink would at first find it very difficult to understand his . . . Odd . . . Way of showing affection, especially if they don't know that he's soulless, if they don't, he would tell them within the first month to avoid drama and whatnot. He will even give the person (or people) the option to dump him once he's told them.

The only true complication when it comes to Ink is his quite terrible memory, and he finds it the ultimate show of trust and dedication if the person is able to happily cope, and help him with his memory problems.

Nightmare on the outside is the very romantic type, but on the inside he is much less of that, he is surprisingly cuddly and insecure, asking every now and then if he's doing a good job looking after his lover(s?).

When in public, he'd be very protective of his lover(s?), but not overprotective. He is incredibly good at controlling people, yet he does it without thinking, and will try not to around his significant other(s?).

He would take his lover(s?) out to multiple posh dinner dates, where he would book the entire building out, and frighten the staff into giving them (his lover(s?) in particular) the greatest treatment.

Behind closed doors he would be very cuddly and would prefer being the one given affection, since he finds it difficult with openly giving positivity, since he is a being made of pure negativity. Nightmare would sometimes give flirtatious remarks here and there, but not impressive ones of that. He would even at one point try to show his lover(s?) his 'fire ball' form, that still somehow inhabits the remainder of his 'old self'. 

Dream is very lovey-dovey and will show affection in public.

He does feel anxious about his lover(s?) only loving him for his positive aura, but not very much.

Dream would prefer to go on more glamourous dates than plain ones, but he does enjoy picnics. He will buy the person (or people) whatever they wish from the menu, within reason of course. He may be naive from time to time, but he isn't dumb. He can tell what most people's intentions are by just their levels of positivity and their overall aura.

Since he has an interest (much like Nightmare does) in gardening, he will hope his lover(s?) enjoy it too. He will bring them flowers from the garden in his castle every so often.

In general though, he's just very cuddly, physically, and verbally, affectionate.

Horror would tend to bring his significant other(s?) dead, or even live, animals that he's caught, as small gifts to show his dedication towards his relationship. He won't get upset if his lover(s?) decline the gift, and understands that his 'gifts' aren't exactly well . . . Normal gifts given to those he loves.

From practically the moment he starts dating someone, he will explain and warn them about his 'animalistic behaviour', but he does accidentally exaggerate what he's like, and his lover(s?) will figure it out soon enough. He acts like a giant puppy, and even reacts to dog training commands, and will obey them depending on who has said it (His lover(s?), Error, the gang, etc).

He is possibly the most comfortable skeleton to cuddle out there in the entirety of the multiverse. He tends to wear fuzzy and comfy clothes a lot which helps, and his jacket has thick fur on the rim of the hood. He is very open to cuddles at practically any time in the day (or night).

He's very accepting of most things, he's the kind of person who will accept whatever, and move on with life. He sees change as a good thing anyway.

In public situations where there is a lot, and I mean a lot of people, he will switch to what others call 'guard dog mode'. He'll try to give his lover(s?) as much space as possible, even by means of growling. He becomes more protective, even yandere-like towards people he or his lover(s?) don't know, try to touch them.

He actually likes being given pet names, although he may deny it. (He will live for being called 'Puppy', NOT IN A SINFUL WAY! I KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING! I'mAlwaysWatchin'You...AlllllwaysWatchin'....... Side headcanon, Horror doesn't like sinful stuff, and would much rather just cuddle)

Cross would be very, very caring for his partner(s?). Sick? He'll be by their side, forcing them to take medicine, and making sure they get bed rest. Upset? He'll try to find out why, and make them feel happier. Just had a nightmare? He'll give them cuddles, cuddles solve everything. He does expect his lover(s?) to be the same back, though.

He would prefer to take his lover(s?) out to dates at theme parks, or music concerts, but, will be happy to go on dates to parks, movie theatres, and other places.

If he could choose one place in the entire multiverse to propose, (unless his significant other(s?) propose first) would be at a Disney theme park in a pacifist, surface timeline.

Cross expects his partner(s?) to like at least one Disney movie, preferably a princess one. (Preferably, preferably, Cinderella. He likes that one the most, his second favourite, if it could be considered a princess one, Aladdin.)

- I give up doing the rest, sorry Dust, Killer, and Blue fans. I might do them at a later date if you demand for them.

- Bean