𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒾𝓈

𝑰 felt the sun shine onto my face as I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.
"Madame you must wake up."
"No." I mumble into my blanket as Mops licks my face.
"It is an important day today so get up. You must make haste, we do not have all day."
I just groaned before standing up and letting the maids dress me while mops was jumping next to me. He is more excited than I am.

"Oh darling you look beautiful

"Oh darling you look beautiful." My mother comes in. "You are going to get so many proposals I can feel it."
"I hope so." I smile.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

I sat down on one of our couches as my maid led in the men. It was more than I expected oh Lord.
"Nigel Berbrooke-"
"Out." My father says sternly since I had told him what Daphne had told me.
"But sir-" Mr. Berbrooke starts.
"You heard him. Go." Charles says. Oh he loves being my father's lap dog.
"His grace Henry Fitzalan-Howard the Duke of Norfolk, Earl of Arundal, Earl of Surrey, Earl of Norfolk and Baron Maltravers."
"Good Morning your royal highnesses. I heard you like macarons." He gives me a big bouquet and a box of macarons.
"Thank you, your grace. How kind of you."
„It is the least I can do."
„How are you, your grace?"
„I am outstanding and you, your royal highness?"
„I can say the same, your grace."
„Why did you come here tonight?" My brother asks bluntly desperately trying to seem intimidating but I can only see the little boy who cried when I took his favourite soldier doll back when we were younger.
"Pardon me but is it not obvious? To meet the beautiful debutante everyone has been talking about."
He says to which my brother only responds to with a hum.
As we continued to talk he seemed like the perfect husband. He was the first one... he could not be that perfect but he did seem like the prince or well Duke from the fairy tails my mother used to tell me when I was little.

"So darling... were there any suitable Bachelors?" My mother asked sitting down on my bed as the maid undressed me.
"Oh yes yes.."
"You do not seem too happy. Set your eyes on any one?"
"I guess you could say that."
"I am sure that he will show tomorrow. Today is a very busy day for many people and heads of families."
"Yes..."
"Tomorrow is another day."
"Indeed." I give her a small smile.
"Now, I do not want to keep you up any longer. We have another busy day in front of us." She kisses my cheek. "Gute Nacht, mein Herz."
"Gute Nacht Mama." I watch her as she and the maids leave my room before letting myself fall onto my bed. I quickly blow out the candles on the table next to my bed before pulling my Blanket up to my nose. But whatever I did I could not sleep. I decide to put on my robe, which was just a robe made of an older court dress from my mother, and walk through our chateau in hopes that my siblings had not already eaten my macarons.

I walked to our cooking room where all the sweets the men had given me were. I stopped walking as I heard a noise. It's probably just my family since my mom sent me to bed the same time as the smaller rats.
I look at the table to see my macaron box opened with all except the strawberry and vanilla flavoured missing. There's only two people in this family that dislike or can not eat either vanilla or strawberry.
I turn around fast because I enjoy being dramatic before fast walking into the lounge room where the little- pardon my language merdaille are.