i | the confession

Loki uses he/him she/her they/them pronouns

Mobius uses he/him pronouns.

Mobius started over at the dark haired man sat just a few meters away from him. Loki was busy working, but he could still feel Mobius' eyes on them . Mobius' had already made his crush pretty evident, Loki wasn't sure whether that was intentional. Loki looked up, gazing straight into the eyes of Mobius. Mobius' cheeks went pink, & Loki smirked before looking back down. Although, she couldn't focus on her work anymore. All Loki could think about was Mobius, so they looked up again.
"Umm... Mobius?"
Mobius looked slightly startled that Loki had spoken to him, after what had just happened.
"Uhh... Yeah?"
"Do you think I could leave to my lunch break early?"
Mobius was confused why Loki was asking this, usually they were so eager to work. It wasn't a bad idea though, Mobius couldn't get Loki off his mind, so he might as well leave for lunch too.
"Sure, the work for today is almost done. I think I'll do the same."
"Okay, we can eat together. Only if you want," Loki smiled.
"Sure," Mobius smiled , trying not to sound too eager.

Mobius & Loki made their way down to canteen in silence, before Mobius decided to make a conversation.
"About earlier..."
Loki smirked, also blushing a little. He tried to act naive to what Mobius was talking about though "What about earlier?"
Mobius looked annoyed, he didn't want to explain it "You know..."
"No..." Loki continued, Mobius was cute when he was mad.
"Nevermind."
"Okay." Loki answered, she was a bit upset, as they were hoping that Mobius would finally confess.

Loki & Mobius didn't speak for the rest of lunch. Partly because Mobius was annoyed, & partly because Loki was annoyed. Mobius was annoyed at Loki though, & Loki was also annoyed at herself. After they finished eating, they both made their way back to the office. They still wanted to be with eachother, they just didn't want to speak. Also, they didn't have anything to speak about. The two of them had become too awkward around eachother since discovering the crushes that they had.

Once arriving back at the office, Mobius & Loki both continued with the work. Taking a small, sneaky glance at the other every so often. After a while, Ravonna came & started talking to Mobius. They were giggling together, & Loki could feel a scowl starting to appear on their face. He just watched in silence, as they joked together.  Then, something unimaginable happened. Mobius stopped laughing for a second, & turned around to look at Loki. Loki immediately tried to cover that she'd been listening, & watching, their conversation the entire time. It just wasn't quite quick enough, Mobius noticed & gave Loki a smile. This made Loki blush massively, as they tried to cover their face.

Ravonna watched in amusement, as she said " Stop lying to yourself, Mobius." & after, she left.
Loki looked at Mobius & asked "What was that?"
Mobius stuttered "Oh...um... just an umm... inside joke." He'd become very flustered, that just made him cuter to Loki though.
"Ah," Loki grinned, knowingly.
This just caused Mobius to blush even more.
"You're blushing." Loki laughed.
"So are you." Mobius was now laughing too.
"Am I?"
"Yes!"
Loki was indeed blushing, seeing Mobius looking so cute caused them to blush.
"Oh gosh... that's weird. It is quite hot in here, that's probably why." Loki stuttered.
Mobius smirked, it was funny seeing Loki being the flustered now, he'd never seen this side of her.
They were both now smiling into eachothers' eyes, leaning in. Closer, & closer...
"Mobius, Loki?" Sylvie entered the room.
Mobius & Loki quickly separated themselves, starting to work again as if nothing had happened.

Sylvie stood there, in confusion, for a few seconds. Mobius & Loki didn't dare look at Sylvie, their red cheeks would tell her everything that she could possibly want to know about what'd just happened.
"Hey." She smirked at them both.
"Hello." Loki responded, not looking up.
"Do you want to tell me what just happened?" Sylvie asked.
"What?"
Mobius silently laughed, Loki was doing the same thing to Sylvie that he'd previously done to him.
"You & Mobius?"
"Oh yeah, we've been working very hard."
"NO! You know what I'm talking about.
"It doesn't matter." Mobius snapped.
"It kind of does..." Sylvie protested.
"Forget it Sylvie, it was nothing." Loki snapped.
"Awww, someone is in looooveeee!" Sylvie giggled.
"I'm not."
"You're funny, Loki. I'll let you two continue, the rest of the work can wait until tomorrow."

Sylvie exited the room, Loki & Mobius looked across at one another. Coincidentally, right at the same time. They both quickly looked away, blushing. Neither of them could get it out of their minds that they'd almost kissed, if only Sylvie hadn't ruined it... They sat there for a while, because they'd finished today's work, but neither of them wanted to leave. Mobius decided to eventually speak "Loki..."
Loki immediately looked up . Before either of them could get another word in, Loki had smashed their lips onto Mobius' lips. After a few seconds, Loki pulled away, he was grinning. Mobius looked shy, his cheeks were pink, & he kept avoiding eye contact.
"Let's go." Mobius managed to look Loki straight in the eyes, grabbing his hand. The two of them stood up, & made their way out of the door. As they walked down the corridor, their hands were still tightly clasped together. Just as they were almost at Mobius' room, Sylvie walked past. She immediately noticed them holding hands & whispered to Loki " Don't tell me that you're not in love with Mobius . It's such a fucking lie."
"I won't tell you that I'm not, because I am."
Sylvie looked shocked, she walked away giggling. Mobius was grinning when Loki looked back over at him "So you love me now?" Mobius teased playfully.
"Mhm" Loki scrunched his nose whilst smiling, softly squeezing Mobius' hand.
" I love you too." Mobius replied.

They'd arrived at Mobius' room now. Loki went to kiss him before leaving, but Mobius looked confused & said "Oh, I thought you were going to stay the night."
Loki smiled "Well if you're offering, it'd be rude not to."
Mobius laughed before lying down on his bed, Loki did the same, their bodies were beside eachother. Just inches apart.
Mobius placed his hand on top of Loki's, before rolling onto his side. Admiring her for just a few seconds, obviously it didn't take Loki long to notice though. She rolled over too, so they stared into eachother's eyes.
"How long have you liked me for?" Mobius asked, edging closer to Loki.
"I started liking you not long after I first arrived at the TVA. How long have you liked me?"
"As embarrassing as this may sound, I guess I liked you before you even came here. I had already done a large amount of research on you, you're a very interesting person Loki."
"Wow... really? The universe obviously did some magic for you there, well for both of us."

Their faces were just centimetres apart now. Mobius placed his lips onto Loki's , as they started to calmly kiss eachother . It showed how content they were. Neither of them wanted sex, or anything of that sort. They just wanted to be within the presence of eachother, because for them, that simply was enough.