The Bad Beginning

It was a bright sunny morning in Paris. The sun was shining brighter than ever, making the weather hot and humid.

MISS BUSTIER: Class, today we have a new student. His name is Felix Graham De Vanily.

*The class sees Felix enter*

FELIX: Hi, I am Felix Graham De Vanily. Also, just don't bother me or talk to me unless I ask You too. I have NO intentions to be friends with any of you.

MISS BUSTIER: uhm, very well then. Since you are new you will sit next to the class representative. Marinette, could you please raise your hand?

MARINETTE: Yes miss bustier.

As Felix walks towards Marinette's desk, Alya stands up and says, "Miss Bustier, I am sitting beside Marinette, How could Felix sit beside her?.

MISS BUSTIER: Oh, of course! Alya you will sit beside Lila as Nathaniel is absent today.

Alya sadly nods and says "Yes, miss bustier....".

Marinette sadly watches as Alya carries her books and goes back to sit with Lila. Felix sits beside her without even looking at her or saying a word.

MARINETTE: Hey Felix, I am Marinette and if you have any problems you can just talk to me.

Felix just looks at her and rolls his eyes. "What an unpleasant person!" thought marinette. 

                                                                    ( At the end of the class)

FELIX: If you are the class representative the it's your job to show me around the school.

MARINETTE: Okay, sure I-

ADRIEN: Marinette, can I talk to You In private?

Marinette looks at Adrien with cold disgust, Adrien had teamed up with Lila causing most of her classmates to do the same.

MARINETTE:  NO, I have-

Before Marinette could even finish, Adrien grabbed her hand and walked out of the classroom.

Felix, overcome with curiousity decided to follow them, but he was SHOCKED at what he saw!