An Unknown Relationship

Felix went back to class. His mind was a turmoil. Why did his cousin force and blackmail Marinette? It didn't make sense to him .He tried to ignore his thoughts but it wasn't as easy as he thought.

MISS MANDELEEV: Everyone, turn your books to page 12. Today we will learn about starch present in potatoes, Marinette come to the front of the class and read the page. 

Marinette got up with her book and walked up,but, lady luck wasn't on her side today, causing her to slip.

But luckily Felix caught her.
He had really good reflexes. Marinette stared at him, Felix stared at her too.

Felix got a weird sensation inside him. He had never felt it before, Marinette got flustered and jumped out of his embrace.

Looking red in the face, she walked towards the teacher with her  book.

MARINETTE: To test potatoes for starch we first need a hot- I mean pot. And then we need some uh, iodine and a raw potato without..any fermentation? Fer..fermenting?

MISS MADELEEV: Marinette! Can you please read it without so much of stuttering and blinking?

MARINETTE: Oh- I'm sorry I-

FELIX: If Marinette has problems reading it then I can read it for her.

MISS MANDELEEV: Very well then, Marinette go back to your seat and Felix, come up here and read.

While Marinette went back she stole a quick glance at Felix, who looked back at her. She quickly turned away and blushed. For some reason Felix didn't notice it but went and read the contents.

                                                        (After class)

MISS MANDELEEV: Okay children, you will be doing this activity in your lab manuals tomorrow so learn it by heart.

Saying this, she walked out of the class. A huge chatter outbroke in the class.

MARINETTE: Say,Felix? Thanks for uh,reading in my place. I'm not like that all the time when I read. I just-

FELIX: just offered to read as I would enjoy reading it, not because I felt sorry for you.

Saying this, he turned back and walked off. But then he realized something.

                -He had a crush on Marinetter dupain cheng-