Ball announcement

"Adrien is stupid" Felix thought as he went to school the other day.

The sight of seeing marinette made him happy, but she looks sad. Felix hated seeing her upset. He immediately walked over to marinette.

"Hey felix!" Marinette greeted him cheerfully as she saw him. Felix wasn't really used to sharing his feelings much so he just nodded curtly, unable to say anything, but clearly able to feel butterflies in his stoach.

"Marinette is just a friend' He thought, oblivious to what his common sense said last night.

Ofc it was very nice for Felix when Marinette came to ask him to eat lunch with her. BUT it wasn't nice to see the others Rolling their eyes at Marinette...or seeing the others whispering bad things about her.

Adrien saw them both together. He didn't like seeing Marinette with others.....but why was he thinking this?

"Mind if I scooch in?" came lila, running up beside Felix.

Felix noticed Marinette hide away her face.

"No, thanks" He replied.

"Are you seriously gonna hang out with this girl? After all the terrible things she did in school? She isnt the sort of person you wanna mix with" asked Lila, but this time she has the audacity to try and hold Felix's hand.

Felix snatched away his hand and scoffed at Lila.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for my self, thanks"replied Felix. ( yasss haryy potahhh)

Lila looked at Marinette as if she was a flobberworm.

Without warning she held her by the collar infront of Felix.

"Just because you have the pretty boy by your side now, doesn't mean you'll always have him" She whispered so that no one but only Felix and Marinette could hear it.

Felix saw how traumatized Marinette was. He snatched Lila's hand away from her collar and held it tight.

"Just because I am letting you get away now, doesn't mean I'll always let you."

He grabbed Marinette on the shoulder and the two of them turned away.

"Thanks" said Marinette sadly.
"You can't always let people bully you like his,this way people can say anything to you!"Felix raged

Marinette chose her words carefully.

"If I say anything to her, she'll just lie about what I actually said. IF I hit her, she'll tell everyone and get me expelled, if I fight for myself her father will come up to school and probably sue me. What can I do?"

Well, she has a point which Felix agreed to.

They walked towards the notice board. But they weren't the only ones there.
Seemed like the school had avengers-assembled near the hallway notice board. Which only meant one thing....

-New announcement-