💗LITTLE ONE💗PART 27.

In morning:

Jungkook woke up first  becoz sunlight hitting his face.he got up and look around he saw tae sleeping but sitting.he slowly lay tae down and cover him with blanket.then he look at Zara who is sleeping quitely.he went out and buy breakfast for them and came back.when he came back he saw Zara crying her heart out.he kept breakfast on table and went towards her.zara look at him up teary eyes.jungkook sat beside her and took her on lap.
Jk:ahhh..bub... don't cry appa is here.
Zara:dada..huhuhuh...(crying)
Jungkook took pacifier from near table and put it in her mouth.she calm down eventually and start sucking on her pacifier.jungkook sighed and pat her back.after sometime she again slept in his lap.

Tae woke up looking around he rub his eyes with his little fist and then he look at jungkook who is scrolling down his phone Zara in his lap.tae came to him.
Tae:she woke up..
Jungkook look at him and nodded.
Tae:you are going somewhere?
He said sitting beside jungkook.
Jk:no..not now after breakfast.
Tae:oh ok..
Tae sighed.
Tae:ask doctor about her discharge.
Jk:I asked him he said she is fine we can take her home but we have to take full care of her.
Tae sighed.
Tae:ok..you  eat breakfast you have to go now.
Zara woke up hearing their conversation.she look at both with blinking her doe eyes and sucking her pacifier.
Tae smile at her and caressed her cheeks.
Tae:what happen bub?come eat something..
Zara nodded.jungkook kept her down on bed and brought breakfast that he buyed for  them.tae serve them and they ate it hearing Zara's blabbering.after eating tae clean that place.jungkook got up and was wearing his jacket.tae look at him he gave toys to Zara for playing.
Tae help jungkook to wear his jacket.after that jungkook turned around looking at tae he hold his waist tae kept his hands on his chest.
Jk:bub! if you want we can keep baby sitter for her.
Tae smiled and shook his head.
Tae:no.honey I will take care of her and besides all are at home she will get better soon ok.
Jk:how can you take care  of her engagement preparations are going on what?what things you will handle.
Tae kissed his cheeks and hug him tight keeping his head on his chest.
Tae: don't worry honey I will take care of her and everything.she is getting discharge today so...when we will leave from here?
Jk:I think at afternoon.
He was drawing circles on tae's back calming him down.
Tae:will you come?
Jk:I will try.if I can't come.i will send car ok..
Tae nodded slowly.tae back away and attached his lips with jungkook kissing him slowly.jungkook also kissed back and soon they back away smiling.
Tae:take care.
Jk:I am feeling like we are married and I am going for work.
Tae blushed and hit his chest lightly with his little fist.
Tae:shut up..plzz try to come early ok...honey..
Jk:yes bub..
After their sweet talk and all jungkook went towards Zara and pecked her forehead.zara look at him with doe eyes.
Zara:dada...whel are you...gwoing ?
She said innocently.they both smile and tae also came towards her.
Jk:baby,I am going for work..
Zara started to cry.jungkook panicked and kisses her cheeks
(don't worry she is like sister but more like daughter to him)
she slowly look at him with her teary eyes.
Jk:I will bring lots of chocolates for my princess.ok.
She nodded sadly.jungkook left her and look at tae.tae smiled at him.he peck tae's lips and went towards door.
Zara: byyy..dada...cwome......ewarly..
She said waving her hands to jungkook.jungkook smiled and waved back then he left.as soon as jungkook left tae sighed and look at Zara who is
Playing with her toys giggling and laughing.he went and sat beside her.
Zara:mama.....cwome......pwlay....with...
Zara....
She said pulling tae's hand.tae smiles at her.
Tae:come let's play..
Zara:yeah....
She shouted and they both started to play.