💗HIS PARENTS RETURN💗PART 58.

Back to bogum sitting in middle of
Mrs Kim and kai.both throwing daggers at Mrs park and Mr park.jeon's also know about bogum's past becoz Kim's told them.mrs jeon and Mr jeon are very angry and disappointed with them.

Mrs park:we are taking our son back.
Mrs Kim:no you can't you have no rights to take looking at what have you done back then.
Mrs park:its our son we will take him with us by hook or crook.
He exclaimed and Mrs Kim and Mrs jeon got angry.
Mrs jeon:no..I am not letting you take him.
Mrs kim:Mee too.
Mrs park:then we will file case against you all that you kidnapped our son without his consult.

Mrs jeon and mrs Kim smirked looking at them and both parks look at jeon's and Kim's confused.
Mrs jeon:okay file case come on.
Mrs kim:we will also see how you will take bogum from here.
Mr park:we will call cops.
Namjoon:I think no need for that.
Mr park:and why?
Tae:becoz we already have deputy commissioner here.

Mr and Mrs park look at them with wide eyes and jungkook got up with zara in his arms.he gave Zara to tae who took her in his lap.mrs and Mr park got scared looking at jungkook's dark aura.
Jk:yes say what you were saying.
Mr park:you...you are deputy commissioner.
Jk:yes...
He said so easily.
Mr park and mrs park look at each other then look at other's there.
Mr park:so what we are not scared of you.
Mrs park:we will take our son with us.

They got up and hold bogum's hand dragging him out but bogum had enough.he yanked their hand away and step away from him.all now looking at bogum for what he is going to say.
Bogum:am I a toy to you eomma and appa?
He asked with emotionless face.all look at him with worried face and Mr and Mrs park rolled their eyes in annoyance.

Bogum continued.
Bogum:why can't I stay in peace.when I was there with you you both throwed me out and when I am not there, here you talking about taking me back.(crying hard)why do hate me so much am I really your own son?
He questioned all look at Mr and Mrs park while Mr and Mrs park look at bogum with disbelief look.
Mr park:what you mean by"am I really your own son"?

Bogum laughed with tears in his eyes and continued.
Bogum:you never payed attention to me.everything you wanted is money from me.you both didn't even care even I was good or not.what I was feeling? you both never even cared.always treat me like I sm some of slave to you.right eomma?
Mrs park got silent hearing this and look down.
Bogum:I can't believe their own parents can behave like this also if you were my step parents then it could understanding that I am not your own blood but here is different case.you didn't let me make friends,not let me Hangout with anyone and not let anyone get near me.i was feeling so lonely.you there with me but still not their.you know how it feels.i was feeling I am living alone in my life alone no one is with me.my daily was get up prepare breakfast for you both and get ready and left for university.you both didn't even ask me to eat,you didn't even care.(he wiped his tears harshly everyone watching him worriedly)then after coming from University go to work in cafe and then after come in my room.that four walls room know about me more than you becoz he hear me daily crying my hard and cursing god for giving me such a life but I can't do anything becoz next I wil wake up and follow that routine.do you both even know how was I,am I happy with working then no becoz you were busy counting money went I get my salary at end of month.you know that cafe owner used to harass me.(Mr and Mrs with all widened their eyes in shock hearing this)

Bogum:yes,he used to touch me in weird way that I not like little also but I get used to that also becoz we were poor I was only one person working in house.if I leave that job how will I fill your stomach's and after hearing I am gay,you realized that you son is there then homophobic personality came in you hearing that and pushed me out of house.(Mr and Mrs park looked down feeling guilty)and then I am finally happy with someone.you are not getting that digest that fact that I am happy. And finally I got some motherly love from other who is not my mother but a stranger but it stills so good in her embrace.she is not my mother but still she cares for me that you could never do and now you realized that your son is still alive so came here to take me.why?why eomma?why appa? What I have to you or to anyone that this much bad is happening to me.