💗MAKE IT UP TO HIM💗PART 81💗

Taehyung look at jungkook who is also looking at him being confused that what taehyung will do.all looking at taehyung curiously then Taehyung did something shocking everyone.he immediately sat in jungkook's lap wrapping his hands around his neck holding tightly.he sat comfortably and jungkook widened his eyes but still he hold taehyung's waist in his muscular hands.taehyung smile and said.
Tae: honey,you know right I love you more than anything..
Jungkook smiled then again maintain his poker face while smiling internally and Taehyung pouted then suddenly he pecked jungkook's cheeks and said.
Tae:honey listen me first.
Jungkook look at him shocked that where did shy taehyung gone.taehyung smile cutely at him and said pecking his cheeks in between.
Tae:honey it was misunderstanding I was showing you that what you were doing and done that I didn't knew that boy will come to me saying he like me.you understand me right.
Jungkook didn't said anything but taehyung continued.
Tae:honey don't be like that and did you saw me telling him I like him too?
Jungkook shook his head looking away from Taehyung and Taehyung immediately pecked on lips and said.
Tae:then honey why are you angry at me love?
He pouted and jungkook melted at that sight.he cleared his throat and said.
Jk:when I was angry with you?
He asked and all taking taehyung also look at him in disbelief.taehyung look at him and said.
Tae: wait-what??
Jungkook laughed and said.
Jk: you really think that anyone will come to you saying he likes you and I will let you go?
He tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist and said in deep husky voice.
Jk:no... never becoz you are mine and there is nothing which will separate us Jeon taehyung.
Taehyung's got shy hearing that name and his heart was swelling at Jungkook's sincere words and he knows it is true.all smile hearing that but teena was angry every passing second that she can't separate taekook.
Tae:ahhh.......honey.....
Saying that taehyung ran in kitchen getting up from jungkook's lap who watch him while smiling and all laughed.
All:aww shy baby.....
All coe at taehyung and jungkook was just smiling while looking at taehyung's red cheeks.
Jimin:yea he is so shy.
Jhope: aren't you?
Jimin:no I am not...
He said confidently but his confident got in trash when yoongi said this.
Yoongi: really Mr Jeon jimin.
JIMIN BLushed hard hearing that name and look down he slowly got up and said.
Jimin:I think-
All: taehyung called you....
All said together and Jimin bit his lips trying to control his red face and nodded then running away from them.then remaining top's look at their bottom's who were laughing looking at Jimin and Taehyung then their eyes fall on their partner who were looking at them deeply and they understand what was going to happen.
Bottom's:Eomma....we will prepare lunch...
Saying that they ran and their partner chuckled while other's laughed looking at them.teena got up annoyingly and went to her room.

At evening:-

All were busy in their work that's when suddenly Harry came their while smiling widely.he enter inside mansion and look here and there and saw Mrs kim sitting on couch in living room so he went near her and touch her feet taking her ofguard.she look up confused but nonetheless she gave him blessing and he sat beside her and said.
Harry:hii aunty I am Harry...
Mrs kim eyes widened when she suddenly remembered something.she remember he is that person who try to rape taehyung.
Mrs kim:what you want?
She said coldly and Harry frowned at her tone.
Harry:aunty that-
He was about to say something but suddenly they look at stairs and saw Zara running down while giggling and Taehyung running behind her pouting and laughing.
Tae:baby s-stop....
He said painting heavily and standing at one place keeping his hands on his knees breathing heavily.harry smile widely looking at taehyung and start to day dream about him with him which ofcourse is not going to happen?😏

Taehyung stopped laughing when his gaze fall on Harry sitting their smiling widely at taehyung who got confused looking at him here.so he went near them and sat at other side of his eomma who smile at him and taehyung return it gladly then he again look at harry coldly.
Tae: why are you here?
He asked Coldly and Harry sadly look down then he again look up smiling widely and told him.
Harry:to meet you tae.
He said like nothing happened between them and Taehyung mentally roll his eyes hearing that.
Tae:yea yea and well you know that if jungkook hyung and other hyung will know you are here what will happen to you?
He said like scaring him and Harry almost got scared but still he faked smiled and said innocently.
Harry:but tae I only came here to meet you.
Tae: okay say what you want?
He said sternly and Harry smiled nervously and said.
Harry:how r u tae?
He asked sweetly and Taehyung cringed at his tone and said rudely.
Tae: that's none of your concern.
Harry look at him with wide eyes becoz taehyung never talk with him this rudely and he almost thought that maybe taehyung forgive him but nah bruh! He ain't forgetting that thing easily becoz you almost raped him then how can he?
Harry laughed little and said.

Harry:why are you talking to me like this?
Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance and Harry saw that.he felt insulted looking at that and he try to compose himself as he was getting uncomfortable.mrs Kim was watching all this laughing little and munching on her snacks.
Tae:like you don't know?
He said and look straightly at him and Harry gulped and said.
Harry:tae I asked forgiveness.
Tae:but I didn't even forgive you.
And that's when all came back home zara in jungkook's arms who was smiling with her but his expression changed when he noticed Harry their talking with taehyung his blood boiled looking at him.he kept Zara down who immediately ran to his Eomma.

Zara:mumma mumaa....
She shouted and Taehyung look up at her and smiled widely.he open his arms for him and said.
Tae:aww my baby come here.
Zara came running and hug taehyung tightly like they met after years and both giggled backing away and here Harry was shocked after listening"mumma"word from her.he look at taehyung and zara with wide eyes.
Harry:who is she tae?
He asked praying to every god that she should not be his daughter.taehyung look at him smile fading away and he again look at zara and said softly.
Tae:baby you go your room and get freshed up mumma is coming upstairs.
Okay?
Zara nodded understanding and went upstairs with aeri with her.
Taehyung look at him and said.
Tae:our daughter.
Harry wide his eyes heart totally stattered in infinity pieces.
Harry:our??
Tae:yes.
He said simply and Harry gulp and ask.
Harry:you didn't said me?whose is it?
Jk:SHE IS MINE AND TAE'S DAUGHTER DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM?
he said loudly coming close to taehyung and holding his waist sitting beside him.harry look up and gulp to himself and said.

Harry:no not at all why should I have problem? it's just tae didn't tell me before so that's why-
Tae:that's none of business.
He said rudely and jungkook felt proud that taehyung answered him in his language.harry was feeling angry now but still he composed him and stood up and said sluttering.
Harry:i-i will leave then I got some work.
Jk:yes please and I will be thankful if you will not come here again.
Harry look down being embarrassed and left turning around only to met by namjoon, jhope and suga's dark stare.
Suga:go straight and don't come here again.
Jhope:yes that will be good thing.
Namjoon:yes it's not like he will be getting entry here.
Harry went out from their feeling totally embarrassed and teena who was coming downstairs saw everything and she felt confused but shrugged it off.
Tae:come honey get freshed up.
Jk:yea baby.
Jungkook picked taehyung on bridal style and carry him to there room.all smile look at them but someones blood boiled.

__________________________________

Hehe how r u all??