💗HICKEY..💗PART 118💗

making jungkook to close his eyes feeling sensations in his body but the next thing jungkook did, took both taehyung and himself off-guard......

Jungkook moaned out loud taking both taehyung and himself off-guard but he can't control it as taehyung's lips hold magic in it and that soft lips on his neck just feels so good and nice that he moaned out.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with wide eyes and bit his lips becoz he can say jungkook's moans are so sexy and deep that he wanna hear it again and again.
Tae: d-did y-you just moaned?
He asked and jungkook BLushed getting red from embarrassed he is not a bottom material but looking at the situation now he can't seem to control when taehyung do things to him in real too.

Jk: t-that i-i.....
Maybe it was first time in his life time he sluttered damn he sluttered and now he can't get more embarrassed making taehyung giggle and coe at his double bunny's cuteness.
Tae:aww bun don't be embarrassed it's not your fault okay....it sounds so sexy you know..
Jungkook bit his lips looking at taehyung and taehyung hovered over him again making jungkook widened his eyes in surprise then he picked jungkook navel making him again close his eyes.

Taehyung began to suck on his neck hardly almost making loud noises and jungkook closed his eyes tight squeezing it and but his lips groaning becoz of pain and pleasure with just taehyung's lips.
Jk: t-tae....
He moaned taehyung name and Taehyung lost it.he travel his hands on jungkook's biceps to his tummy feeling his 8 abs..

Jungkook seems to be in cloud nine with the amount of pleasure he was getting it was such so exciting for him.
Taehyung backed away after being satisfied with his doing.

Jungkook gained his breath while taehyung was admiring the hickey he made on jungkook's neck right now.it was so big and purplish making it look more beautiful.he bit his lips when he noticed how much jungkook was sweating and he was looking like he just came back from his  work out but then Taehyung smirked not becoz of jungkook's sweating but becoz he can show jungkook's junior who are admiring and crushing over him that he already has his mr right.

Jungkook smirked back when he saw taehyung smirking he don't know the reason why taehyung is smirking but he is smirking becoz he thinks taehyung looks so sexy and hot when he is jealous or possessive.

Jungkook immediately changed their position now taehyung laying under him breathing heavily that his chest was rising up and down making jungkook stare at it,it always makes him grab that precious things in his muscular hand.
Jk:baby....
Taehyung looked at him and saw him eyeing his chest and he knows how much jungkook desire to touch and do things with taehyung's boobs and now taehyung want to allow him to do that.

Tae:go ahead honey....
He said and Jungkook looked at him like he is hearing things but after processing everything he gulped hard not becoz he is scared but becoz his desires are getting over him.so he did the thing he should have done long time ago.

He grabbed that thing with his both hands and pressed it making taehyung to close his eyes and moan at the feeling.jungkook looked at him darkly and spanked on Taehyung's chest to which he taehyung moaned and his boobs began to jiggle with jungkook's spank.

Looking at jungkook's dirty act taehyung squeezed his eyes tight clenching on bedsheet beside him.jungkook pecked on his boobs while putting more on it with his teeth bitting his soft skin.taehyung wrapped his hands around jungkook's back head and pulled him more into his chest making jungkook's head pressed in between taehyung boobs.

Jungkook hands found his way inside taehyung pants then inside his panty but then suddenly taehyung remember something
Tae: h-honey i-
and he was about say something but jungkook already dig his hand inside Taehyung's panty and rubbed it on Taehyung's private part.taehyung shutter at that feeling but jungkook chuckled and said.
Jk:baby you didn't shaved it?

Hearing that taehyung is just wanted earth or ground to swallow that was what he was about to say but before that jungkook already acknowledged it.taehyung got so embarrassed at that and said.
Tae: i-i w-was g-going t-to tell y-you that....
Jungkook smirked and said.
Jk; baby next time i am putting my hands in it i want it shaved and cleaned properly..

Taehyung bit his lips hearing that but then he nodded slyly as he can never disagree with jungkook.jungkook rubbed his clit with his fingers making taehyung moan at it.
Tae:d-daddy....
He moaned out loud but then h covered his mouth with embarrassment and then jungkook said smirking.

Jk:ohh i see daddy.....i like it baby..
Taehyung blushed but he was so into pleasure to hear that clearly and Jungkook's naughty fingers were also not stopping in once place.

He was touching Taehyung's every part down their making taehyung flinched at his every touch feeling jungkook's fingers going in wrong direction.
Tae: h-hyung take out your hand...
Jungkook smirked and did exactly opposite of it making taehyung breath more heavily.

Tae: h-hyung please....
And hence jungkook stopped his hand right their but didn't took it out nor moved making taehyung whine as jungkook wasn't listening him.
Jk:baby you okay?
Taehyung looked at him and nodded lightly even though he was not.

Jungkook layed on top of him but didn't put his pressure on him just layed keeping his weight on his side and hugged taehyung who smiled and wrapped his hands around his head carressing his hairs and ruffling it too.jungkook sighed to himself and smiled at the feeling of taehyung's hands going in his hands making him feel peace..

Soon both were asleep in each other's arms leaving all worries of world behind and just feeling warmth of each other.

-----------------------------------

So hey sorry for late update my lovelies don't worry i will finish this book first then focus on other one okay 👍👍......☺️☺️