Chapter 17: Trouble in Vietnam: Yandere Fireteam Pt.2

TheagentKevinlee as Kevin Lee. (Recon and Radioman)

MilitaryPro1 as LCpl. Dương Văn An or Frost. (Gunner)

EmperorItsukaShido as himself. (Technician)

TheBreizhOne as himself. (Doc)

ReddyRedround as himself. (Demolition)

With the Fireteam Delta, now stocking up and getting ready. Kevin is reporting to the Fireteam HQ.

Kevin: *Radio* Command, I've got bad news to the Fireteam Foxtrot. Over.

Fireteam Command Officer: *Radio* Report. Over.

Kevin: *Radio* The very same thing has happened just as in the Azur Lane base. This time, also the Kancolle Shipgirls are effected. Over.

Fireteam Command Officer: *Radio* ... *Sighs* Understood. We'll send Fireteam Foxtrot to assist, be ready for anything. Over and Out.

Kevin: *Radio*: Phoenix Copies. Over and Out.

Frost and Breizh and stocking up their ammunition. Shido is reloading his Sentry Gun. Kevin came to them.

Kevin: Got report from High Command, that Fireteam Foxtrot is coming. We just need to hold-

Only for a Coalition Soldier-

Fox Company Soldier 1: HIDE YO CROTCHES, NI🅱️🅱️AS!!! BOTH IRIS LIBRE AND VICHYA DOMINION SHIPGIRLS ARE COMING!!!

Shido, Frost, Kevin and Breizh: WHAT!?/ MON RICHELIEU!!!

The barricade exploded, as the French Shipgirls attacked, the Fireteam fired at will. Making a slow progress for the Yanderes.

Richelieu: There you are... Kevin.~

Kevin: AH! NOT YOU!!!

Sniping Richelieu, wounded, but she still goes after Kevin, and got him.

Kevin: AH! BỐ, MẸ CỨU CON!!! "MOM, DAD SAVE ME!!!"

Richelieu: Shh... It'll be over... my Fallen Angel...

Frost: KEVIN!!! AH!!! *Grabbled by Vauquelin*

Shido's Sentry gun was able to take a few down, until Jeanne d'Arc destroyed his sentry and got him.

Shido: DAMN IT!!! LET GO!!!

Jeanne: Nope!~

Breizh: N-Non... Why... What happened you girls!?

Algerie: Simple... We knew that you four would come... And we decided to have you all instead...

Surcouf: Because the lord destined us to be with you all, the Fireteams...

Shido: SO YOU FRENCH BUILT A TRAP FOR US!?

Kevin: БОЖЕ МОЙ!!! "DEAR GOD!!!" HELP ME!!!

Richelieu kissed him, to show her love to him.

Forbin: Now... BECOME ONE WITH THE NEW IRIS ORTHODOXY!~

Breizh: AHHHHHHHHH!!!

But with a roar of the M56 Smartgun, Forbin was killed. They all turned to the shoot and it's Reddy.

Reddy: Any room for another Fireteam Member?

Fireteam Delta: YES!!!

Jean Bart: Well then... GET HIM!!!

Reddy with his M56 Smartgun, Micro Rockets to clear them off, Breizh assisted the rest. Kevin activated his Support Drone to Zap Richelieu off, and killed her with a headshot. Shido, knocked Jeanne daylights out with a powerful punch to the face, and repaired his Sentry. While Frost was saved by Kevin's Support Drone, he retaliates, with a combined Overclock skill and tossing a Frag, killing Jean Bart, temporary sparing JeanCarlo3806's nightmare of her.

The Fireteam Delta, now lived to see an another hour survived.

Frost: Cảm ơn, anh bạn... "Thanks, partner..."

Shido: Just in time to continue our mission...

Reddy: Well, now it's three countrymen, one baguette lover and a Monster of the Ottoman Empire...

Shido & Breizh: HEY!

Kevin: Alright, knock it off. Let's just deal with the mission. *Radio* HQ, safe haven is destroyed, but, we're save by Reddy. Over.

Fireteam HQ: Deadman copied, over. Anyone captured?

Kevin: *Radio* Negative. They're after us, must've been us been an elite Task Force...

Fireteam HQ: Notified. Stay cautious on your mission. Over and out.

Kevin: *Radio* Phoenix copies. Over and out. Alright, let's continue...

They all nodded and followed Shido. They take the sideways, guns at ready to shoot and their backs been looked carefully to reduce the yandere's advantages.

They have been engaged against the Vietnamese Mafia, at least it's better than the Yanderes, to them. As gunfire's between the Fireteam and Mafia, they were able to sweep the mafia, like a boss.

As they arrived... Kevin raised his fist, after hearing some strange noises. They quickly took positions... only for a bullet to hit Reddy's Armor. Sending him to the floor.

Reddy: AUGH!!!

Shido: COVER!!!

They quickly take cover... with Reddy, pulled away from the line of fire.

MK48: Come out, Fireteam!~ We want to play with all of you!~

Frost: Even G&K's T-Dolls...?

With a sniper shot, Kevin was next. Wounded.

Kevin: AGH!!! ENEMY SNIPER!!!

They quickly pulled both Kevin and Reddy, into a building. Breizh took out his Trauma Station to heal their wounds, Shido, deployed his Sentry Gun, just at the door, to stop them.

Frost: Damn it... we're trapped...

Reddy: I couldn't see them... is my Smartgun bro-

Shido: You forgot to change it to Auto Tracking Mode...

Reddy: Huh...

And then...

TMO: FIRETEAM! FIRETEAM! FIRETEAM! FIRETEAM! FIRETEAM! (And continuing...)

Shido's Sentry gun, gunned her down, with more coming...

Negev: Well, girls? Looks like we're going to-!

???: PERSONA! TEMPEST SLASH!!!

Reddy: *Recovered* What the!?

Frost: That's them! The famed Fireteam Foxtrot!!!

Shido: Now it's our chance! FIRETEAM DELTA, LET'S WIPE THIS PLACE CLEAN OF YANDERES!!!

They quickly got out and supported the Fireteam Foxtrot, combined with Missiles of Both Hà Nội and Hồ Chí Minh. Their combined firepower, was able to make the area safe to rest... for now.