Chapter 61: Valentines Day.

As many people celebrate Valentine's Day... Kevin borrowed a Wooden Ship, and instead of singing romantic songs... He along with his friends sings this while wearing as 18th Century Pirates with Royal Fortune of the Tempesta.

Royal Fortune:

There's once was a ship that put to sea, the name of the ship was the Billy O' Tea. The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down, O blow, my bully boys, blow.

Huh!

Royal Fortune and the Rest:

Soon, may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum! One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go!

Kevin:

She'd not been two weeks from shore, went down on her a right whale bore! The Captain called all hands and swore, he'd take that whale in tow!

Huh!

Royal Fortune and the Rest:

Soon, may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum! One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go!

And then...

Ezra:

What will we do with a drunken sailor? What will we do with a drunken sailor? What will we do with a drunken sailor?

Everyone (Kev, Mich, Rich, Ezra & Royal Fortune):

Early in the morning!

Put him in the brig until he's sober! Put him in the brig until he's sober! Put him in the brig until he's sober!

Early in the morning!

Way! Hay! And up she rises! Way! Hay! And up she rises! Way! Hay! And up she rises!

Early in the morning!

Next is...

Richard:

Oh, the wind was foul and the sea ran high...

Everyone:

"Leave her, Johnny, leave her." She shipped it green and none went by, and it's time for us, to leave her!

Hey!

Leave her, Johnny, leave her... Oh, leave her, Johnny, leave her... For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow. And it's time for us to leave her!

Kevin:

Cape Cod ships ain't got no sails...

Everyone:

Haul away, haul away! They'd all blown off in the Northeast gales, And we're bound away for Australia!

So! Heave her up my bully, bully boys! Haul away, haul away!

Hey! Hey!

Heave her up and don't you make a noise! And we're bound away for Australia!

Michael:

Santiana gained a day!

Everyone:

Away, Santiana!

Now! (Michael) Pull the yan up the west, they say, Along the plains of Mexico!

Well, heave 'er up and away we'll go, Away Santiana! Heave 'er up and away we'll go, Along the plains of Mexico!

Royal Fortune:

She's a fast clipper ship and a bully good crew!

(Everyone) Away Santiana!

And an old salty yank for a Captain too, Along the plains of Mexico!

Everyone:

Well, heave 'er up and away we'll go, Away Santiana! Heave 'er up and away we'll go, Along the plains of Mexico!

Michael and Ezra:

Santiana fought for gold, away Santiana! Around Cape Horn through the ice and snow, along the plains of Mexico!

Everyone:

Well, heave 'er up and away we'll go, Away Santiana! Heave 'er up and away we'll go, Along the plains of Mexico!

Richard:

So, leave her Johnny, off we'll go!

Ezra:

The Drunken Sailor!

Royal Fortune:

Wellermen!

Kevin:

Whaler!

Michael:

Bound away to Mexico!

Then they took out the Sabers with Royal Fortune, her Cutlass. And pointed to the sky with each other's steels touching each other.

Everyone:

Alllllllong the plains of Me~xi~coooooo!!!~

And then slowly lowers their swords to the ground, only their blades.

Ezra: ... Why do I forget one thing?

What Ezra has forgotten...

Elbe: THANK YOU, CAPTAIN!~

(Darkoreahhhh)

That's right, Minato. Ezra just got his fifth potential wife. Richelieu, Joffre, Brest, Lyudmilla (C:S) and Elbe.