Chapter 53: A Night to Remember...

Kevin took out his fortune paper from the fortune cookie... And it said...

'This bad luck... Shall be a lustful night... Because you'll need a lot of protection.'

Kevin: ...

Michael: What? Something wrong, kid?

Kevin: This piece of shit.

Michael looked at it... and used his future sight. Via, his Magic learned from the College of Winterhold. After 10 seconds... Michael turned to Kevin with concern.

Michael: Kid... This one's real... You need to find a place to hide... And not your hotel room...

Richard: Jesus... I trusted Michael's ability to see into the future, and I survived without getting married to a gold digger...

Darriel: I doubted at first... But after nearly getting STD from a guy... I never doubted him since.

Kevin: You guys probably got lucky...

Kevin left the Chinese Restaurant... While the others...

Michael: Mein gott...

Richard: ... How many... Tell me how many...

Darriel: Can't be that bad! MilitaryPro1 got his shit wrong! He's getting married to Zheng, not Takara! That Yandere bitch can-

Michael: A total of 30.

Darriel: ... Including...

Michael: ... Yep.

Darriel: Welp, he's a dead man. He should've been gay or bisexual like me.

Richard: That's disgusting, Darriel...

Michael: No wonder he hates-

Darriel took out, Popcorns along with Coca-Colas and his camera.

Darriel: Anyways, want some? I know a place for our first-class seats!~

Michael & Richard: Ok./Sure.

Kevin...

As he's walking back to his hotel room... He saw Jean Bart of the Vichya.

Kevin: Miss Jean Bart? Isn't nighttime dangerous for...

She got close and her eyes were heart-shaped pupils along with a blushing face. And she's breathing heavily... Like a Succubus with her dearest husband...

Jean Bart: Viens ici, mon amour.~ Je te rembourserai avec mon corps.~ "Come here, my love.~ I'll pay you back with my body.~"

Kevin: ... Fuck...

It's just as bad as his sister going crazy when she saw him again...

Kevin's Sister: Big Brother... Let's kill each other!~

Kevin: ... So, this is how Ragna feels... Dealing with his psychopathic brother...

And then he used his secret technique...

Kevin: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! 'NIGERUNDAYO!!!'

Jean Bart: Wha-!? Come back here!!!

It was foggy, but Kevin managed to lose her... As the got out to run to the next area...

Richelieu: Let's be together, like French Mistress in love with a Vietnamese Servant.~

Kevin: OH NEIN!!! 'NO!!!'

A 180 turn and running like war has come to Vietnam again. With Richelieu chasing him.

Richelieu: Don't be shy, dear!~ There's nothing wrong with being a husband.~