The Indonesian LtGen Guide.

GraceIreneWolf4001.

At a dark burning fields of Verdun, both Axis and Allied Powers are working together... To stop a lewd female Imposter.

MilitaryPro1: Không... KHÔNG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He was dragged away...

Kevin: Keep running!

They're running from her...

Kevin: Wait! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kevin was next, and then nothing. Soldiers around 100 now only four of them.

Shipgirls were killed, left to right. With a sound...

???: Where are you?~

Nghtbear21 (J): What the!? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

J was gone, three left.

TheBreizhOne: Non! NONNNNNNNNNN!!!

Two...

Downneck: NYETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

One...

Prussiaisgut: Nein! NEINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

And nothing...

Grace: Heheheheh... Ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The bodies of the escapees... They're all gone...

Real World...

TheagentKevinlee, TheBreizhOne and Pro1, who's in investigators clothing, is looking at her condition... at the town, of Pootisville... Which, Grace was faking her unconsciousness.

Kevin: So... Any guesses?

Pro1: I don't know...

TheBreizhOne: That could mean... someone has knocked her out.

Kevin: *Sighs* Islamist Terrorists... Any fucking leads of them?

Pro1: Do we look like we have any leads?

Kevin: Alright... Let's do this later, in the morning... I'm tired...

They decided to get her out, Kevin carried her to home... And laid her on the sofa... Until.

*Bedroom Door Lock!*

Kevin: What the!?

The Door closed violently like in the horror movies... Kevin turned around to see... Glowing red eyes with heart pupils..

Grace: Hehehehe~...

Kevin: O_O ...

Before he could take her down with his Glock 19, she jumped onto him and knocked him the fuck out, with his head to the ground, causing Kevin to faint.

Grace Irene Filia, with code 4001, is a Lovestruck Girl that can transform into a furry. Making her a target by the Imperial Inquisition, of the Ordo Xenos.

Grace, as an Assault/Sniper/Tank Commander by the Phoenix Project class specification, she excels in War Sniper Tactic (Like Lars Anderson's Archery), Armored Warfare and Drone Warfare.