here's a page for you to actually know who akari is-

Hi, Akari's one of my ocs, and uhh this story is probably gonna be cringe so if you feel the need to make fun of it, go ahead. I'm just going to explain her whole character here. So I'll start with the simple and easy to explain stuff. Her full name is Akari Yamamoto. She actually doesn't have a middle name since Japanese people don't have middle names, and yes I just learned that. Speaking of which, Akari is Japanese. She's the Ultimate Unlucky Student due to her past filled with the horrible luck she's had, that'll most likely be explained in the story. Her role is an antagonist, just because I find them very interesting. Also I should probably address the health problems she has due to her luck, so I'll do that now. She has Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Which is an incurable brain disease that causes poor balance, forgetfulness, mood changes, difficulty responding to questions, and trouble thinking. Oh did I mention it could kill her? [also yes this is actually real and all the things it causes is true except for the 'it could kill her' part. I only added that because uhh I just wanted to make it worse akokahj.] Anyways, her last life expectancy was 3 years, but since she actually has pretty good luck from time to time, she's still alive. [man she's starting to sound too much like nagito i'm sorry- DANG AND IT'S JUST ABOUT TO SOUND EVEN MORE LIKE HIM UAHAIIO] Also, um you read that it was gonna start sounding even more like nagito, right? Good, because yes, it does. She also clings to hope, and is actually um c r a z y, but the hope obsession is kind of different from nagito's, like yes, she does cling desperately to hope, but she doesn't actually make that apparent until she really can't help it. Also the 'I want hope to completely remove despair from the world' part isn't really like that for her. [OKAY THIS IS GONNA BE HARD TO EXPLAIN HSHSHK] She believes that despair is horrible, but it's necessary for a world that isn't boring. So she actually just wants hope and despair to be balanced. OH ALSO BTW BTW THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA BECOME NAGITO X AKARI AHAHAHHAAHAH YEAH Uhh yeah I think thats all I got for now lmao.

 OH ALSO BTW BTW THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA BECOME NAGITO X AKARI AHAHAHHAAHAH YEAH Uhh yeah I think thats all I got for now lmao

HERE IS HER IN ALL OF HER BEAUTY 

okay im also gonna skip the whole 'going to hopes peak' part bc im lazy, but akari remembers the whole Usami bringing them all to the island to have a school trip, and the reason she 'wakes up' is because when Hinata faints, he falls onto her and knocks her out. he also woke up before her which is why he's not there when she wakes up. OKAY I THINK THAT'LL EXPLAIN IT FOR NOW. uh enjoy ig-

!!ALSO HERE ARE THE TRIGGERING TOPICS IN THIS!!

- death

- suicide

- s/h (s3lf h4rm)

- ed (eat1ng d1s0rd3r)

And I think that's all ! Enjoy ! ^u^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also im literally writing this on a school computer so if i just randomly stop and never finish anymore of my books, then wattpad is probably blocked lmao