chapter twenty five

chapter twenty five ( Schuyler )

"Allen!" I shouted as loud as I could. "You're going to be late if you don't wake up this instant!" Allen was still sleeping in his room soundly. We agreed that I wouldn't go in his room unless it was urgent, and that I was going to sleep rooms away from him so I ended up sleeping in their guest room downstairs.

There was no sign of movement from above me. I groaned and jumped on my feet. "What the hell is wrong with this brat." I muttered and stomped my way up the stairs.

I knocked on his door as hard. "Allen!" I shouted.

How insensitive can this child be when he's sleeping? I thought.

"I'm coming in!" I shouted before turning his door knob open. Allen was sleeping soundly on his bed. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and tried to calm myself down for a few moments. "Allen," I said in a fake calm voice.

I walked towards him as I continuously call on his name. He gave no sign of being awake. I started poking him on the leg and called out his name once more. He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head.

I frowned and pulled the pillow away from him. "Allen you seriously need to wake up!" I cried, pulling on his arm. "We are going to be late if you don't - Ahhhh!" I screamed when he suddenly pulled me down to him.

I scrambled on my feet trying to get up but his arm was rapped around my shoulders and kept me from standing up. "Just a few minutes more," he groaned sleepily.

I flushed red when I noticed that his lips were only inches away from me. I shrieked when I notice that he was topless.

Allen flinched below me and loosened his grip on my shoulders. I immediately took the chance and stood up, inching as far away as possible. "It's so early in the morning and you're already screaming in my ears," Allen complained, eyes still shut closed as he sat up.

"Maybe if you weren't naked and woke up early, then all this wouldn't happen," I retorted embarrassedly.

"I'm not naked," he countered. "Do you even want to see what's under these sheets?" he asked teasingly. I shrieked and covered my eyes with my hands when he suddenly threw all the sheets away from him.

"Shit! Please wear something!" I cried, my hands were still covering my eyes as I turned around and searched for the door blindly. "And go down immediately, we are going to be late for school,"

I reached for the knob eagerly and opened my eyes when I pulled open the door. Strong arms were suddenly wrapped around and pulled me closer to his chest. "Let's not go to school today, hm?" Allen cooed, digging his head on the crook of my neck.

I pushed him backwards as hard as I could. "You can stay but I'm definitely going to school today," I replied. "Do whatever you want." I deadpanned.

I was not angry. There was not even a single inch of anger that was inside me. I thought that if I try my best not to get affected with his words, then everything would work well. That's all.

"You're annoyed now, aren't you?"

"No." I deadpanned.

"I think you actually are," he countered.

"I told you, I'm not," I replied, looking down on my feet.

"I know how you act when you're telling a lie," he said with a smirk. "You change the topic,"

He knows me to much. "There's breakfast downstairs, just reheat it later if you want to eat it," I muttered before walking out of his room. I took one last peek on him before going down the stairs. His eyes were wide open, shocked.