Chapter Ten- Found You

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading sooner but I have been super busy! And so anyways this is chapter 10. Listen to to the song(E.T Katy Perry), I like heard it on the radio but the one where Kayne West is in it to and then I search it on youtube and I like fell in love with it!

And so this chapter is dedicated to my bestie, readalotraji. She's an awesome girl and the best friend anyone could ever have. Please check out her stories!

Oh yeah and THANKS SO MUCH for the comments from the chapter before!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten- Found You

I looked up at Shawn; he was on top of me. I felt weird and embarrassed but a part of me liked it. My cheeks were felt like they were on fire. I touched my cheeks to check if they really were on fire but they weren't.

"Katherine, you have to control your self but thanks for saving me." He said.

"Your welcome, I guess..." I said awkwardly.

He still didn't get up. He kept looking at me and I was looking at him. I looked at his beautiful eyes and his golden hair. It was all so beautiful. Then Shawn got off of me and helped me up. He was kind of bloody and I felt really bad. I held his arm and stopped him. Then I opened his bag and got out the first aid kit inside of it.

I took it out and found a piece of cloth which I used for wiping the blood from his face and his chest. I then found a huge piece of cotton in the kit and put it on the place from where he was bleeding from. I found some more cloth and I wrapped it around his chest.

When I finally was done healing him, I packed up the mess I made.

"Thanks." He said again.

I smiled back at him and walked instead of running. I felt bad for him because he was getting hurt because of me. I gave him some water and energy drinks occasionally. We walked till we were out of the forest which took long because Shawn was injured.

"So what's going to happen to them?" I asked Shawn.

"I'll get my Uncle to send someone to take care of them." He replied.

We were quiet again. It was weird. Sometimes we talked a lot and sometimes it was absolutely quiet between us. Right now I didn't have anything to say or ask him. I just quietly follow him. I saw that Shawn's wounds were gone and faded into nothing now. We were close to home; I knew it because I came here for a school trip. We were just a few hours drive away from my house and about a day long walk. I was so bored of running.

I was so happy that I was almost home. I couldn't wait to come home and meet my mom. It had been so long, two weeks to be exact. I wonder how my friends are.

"Let's go rent a car." He told me.

"But we don't have much money." I said.

"Nope but my dad does." He said showing me a credit card.

We were close to a mall close by. When we got there we luckily found a car renting place. We went in there and rented a car. The good thing was Shawn had a license and it was with him. He paid a down payment of two hundred dollars and we got a cheap car, a Kia. I happily got in the car and waited for Shawn to sit inside of it too. When he turned it on I put on the radio and found a radio channel I liked.

The song playing was one me and him both knew. I looked at him with a sideways glance and he was looking at me too. Before I knew it we were already singing to it.

"You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil

Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch are foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic

Wanna feel your powers

Stun me with your lasers

Your kiss is cosmic

Every move is magic..."

It was so much fun, just like when we were just running away. I hadn't notice the time go by. He stopped the car and turned to me.

"There's a slight problem." He said to me.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"The car's out of gas and there isn't a gas station close by. So we have to walk, again." He replied glumly.

"That sucks." I said actually meaning it.

I was having so much in the car and it had to stop like that. I heard that if something bad happens then it's a sign that something even worse is going to happen. Was this the case to? I hope not. We had gotten in so many troubles. We should be relieved by now. But I know that it's going to keep going on like that, even when I go back home. Only till John dies.

"So let's run." He said to me taking my hand in his.

I smile and run together with him. It was sort of romantic but I was sweating. I liked the skirt better, I felt free in it. Okay maybe a little bit too free. We were running, just like the last couple of days. Why did this have to happen? It would have been better if we just had taken a plane but we didn't have enough money.

A few hours later

We were close to my house. I could recognize some of the places we were passing. We were not that close but an hour or two more. Time passed so slowly. It felt like school, you just sit there for what seems like forever. We were running close to a road but behind a few layers of so we won't be seen.

"Found you."

--------------------

Okay I know this is pretty short and boring but I'll upload the next part soon(really excting and like the climax of the whole movie). So please comment and vote. (Not that hard to do)!!

I really love it when I get comments, there always so sweet so please keeping do that!

I'll upload soon!

Jasmin<3