Hello World

Katnice's P.O.V
Let's go back. When my mother died and we'll continue, at the time.

Hope was lying on a bed. Klaus was beside her holding her hand being in her head and making good memories. She was bitten by Lucian Castle. She was a vampire and he was a kind of a werewolf that could kill Originals , so she would die eventually.

They were in the local square dancing and laughing. After a bit Hope felt dizzy. Everyone else disappeared and was left only her and Klaus. They sat on the fountain. She put her head on his shoulder.

Hope:When you die, do you find peace?

Klaus:I don't know.

Hope :Klaus?

Klaus:Yes?

Hope :I'm scared.

Klaus:You're scared?

They look at each other.

Klaus:What happened to the girl that wasn't afraid of anything and beat me up.

They both laugh. Hope looked at him.

Hope:I love you

She leaned and kissed him for one last time

She leaned and kissed him for one last time. Then she disappeared. Everything disappeared. Klaus woke up on a chair, next to Hope's dead body.

This happened 7 years ago. That was the day my dad found out about me. But it was too late. My aunt Aria had a conversation with him about me.

Aria:You can't meet her.

Klaus:And why's that?

Aria:Cause she'll think that all this time you didn't care. And she'll hate you.

Klaus: All this time I didn't know she existed.

Aria : Trust me you don't want to do this.

Klaus:And why should I trust you?

Aria :Cause you trusted my sister. Hope. Even though your daughter has other parents already. She doesn't care about finding her biological dad.

Actually, I was trying to find him but Aria told me not to. Cause it was a waste of time. She told me that my dad never cared about me or my mother. And when I found out the truth....

My adopted parents: Hannah and James sent me to Beacon Hills Primary School. There I met two boys. Scott and Stiles. We became best friends.

We were 10 in that photo

We were 10 in that photo. It's been 6 years. We go now to Beacon Hills High School and it's our first day at school.