Reconciliation

Riley exhaled as she was sitting in the cafe while she waited on Maya to share her news of her pregnancy or whatever the news was she had to share while she wasn't keen on being in the same room a sher father after their last fight.

"Can you just tell us, Maya? Lucas is alone with Noelle," Riley said.

"On January, 9th, 2019..." Maya said looking at everyone.

"Gabriel Alan Matthews will make his debut into the world," Maya said as Riley jumped up and down.

"That's amazing, I know you guys wanted a boy," Riley said.

"I'm not..."

"Before you complete that sentence, Mr Matthews. I'm not your daughter nor is Josh your son. We are our own people and for as long as the titles aren't the other way around I'll keep on doing what I think is best. Your parents are over the moon about this baby and I hope with time you'll accept him as well," Maya said.

"Well since everyone is here I can just as well come clean. On the 28th of January me and Lucas are welcoming another Friar baby. I'm pregnant," Riley said as Maya embraced Riley.

"We're pregnant at the same time! That's incredible," Maya said as Riley looked at her father.

"I'm so sorry, Riley. For everything. Can we please..."

"Yeah, Dad. We can bury it," Riley said.

"How far are you?" Cory asked.

"11 weeks," Riley said.