Love

Mature content! Smut warning.

Riley smiled as it was now her daughter's 6 months birthday while it seemed like everything has been standing still. Riley could barely believe her little girl was already half a year old and that she could possibly be where she was.

After coming clean about his situation, Riley found out that Lucas had done his GED completing school and that he was now in New York for college instead of just a quick visit to the city.

"This place is nice, Luke," Riley said as she sat down on the couch.

"Yeah it is. Thanks for allowing Noelle to be here more often," Lucas said as Riley smiled before he sat down next to her.

When Lucas had told Riley everything she was quick to agree that Noelle could be at his place more and more often but it ended up that she was there more than at Maya's place.

"No problem. Maya and Josh are cute together but sometime they can be rt gross as well," Riley said as Lucas smiled.

"Not nice seeing your uncle and your best friend making out, huh?" Lucas said as Riley nodded.

"Nope. Plus, I enjoy being here," Riley said as Lucas scooted closer to her.

"Lucky me then," Lucas said gently rubbing over her arm.

"Lucas..." Riley said as Lucas crashed his lips into hers.

Riley smiled into the kiss slightly cupping his cheek as he pulled her onto his lap. Throwing her arms around Lucas's neck she felt his hand going under her shirt laying it on her back as she pulled away.

The sexual tension between them has been increasing for the longest time while both of them were slowly thinking the same thing. Of course Riley knew her hormones were still all over the place after giving birth to Noelle but she had also known that what she and Lucas had felt wasn't just their imagination.

Gently pushing Lucas back onto the couch Riley pulled her shirt over he read as she continued to kiss Lucas, intertwining their fingers. Their bodies together felt right while it felt like they were never together yet the romance was as strong as ever between them. But the moment they were now sharing was something completely different from that first time when Riley lost her virginity. They craved each other just so much more and wasn't worried about getting pregnant this time.

"You sure you want to do this?" Lucas asked looking into Riley's chocolate brown eyes as she nodded.

"More than the first time," Riley said.