chapter 5

Neil's  pov :
After studying all details of Sinhas I was  going to discuss all matter with dad. but inbetween I stumble with something nor something but someone. Before that person  fall down I immediately catch catch him\her.

Ohhhh she is a girl but who is she. I didn't saw her here before. Ohhh wait wait may be she is dad's P.A. Miss avni mehta, but what are she doing here.

Look at her neil how cute she is looking with closed eyes. Beautiful  look at her closed eyes ,her fair skin, her lips and specially mole above her lips. I just want to kiss her.

Ohh wait neil what are saying, this is wrong   how can you think like that ? huhh and what is the guarantee that she is honest. And  you know, all girls are the same. they dont care about feelings of others, they just want to deceive you
It's better neil to keep some distance from her.

Neil's pov end.

While thinking about all this, Neil suddenly lost his grip on her waist and she fell down and felt lil bit pain.
Avni : ouch mumma I'm  hurt.

She was trying to get up but could not stand on her own due to back pain.
Neil, who came out of his thoughts when he heard Avni's voice, gave her a hand.
He felt bad for her  bcaz of him she fell down.

Avni : huh look at him first of all he is the one who fell me down and now trying to help me; She murmurs.

Neil heared her
Neil : what did you just say; raising his eyebrows.

Avni : who ? Me ? No no I didn't say anything.

Neil : but I thought I heard something.

Avni  you may have ear probml. I didn't say anything.  While giving awkward smile to him

She is trying to get up. Neil saw her straggling and forward his hand to her again.

Neil : ohh come on get up now.

Avni : aur agar apane mujhe firse niche giraya toh ?
She was asking this in a very cute way.

Neil after hearing this started staring her lovingly .
Neil : How cute.

Avni: what ?
After realizing what he said he changed the topic.

Neil : haaaaa ohkk ohkk come . Ab nahi girane dunga tumhe thik hai . Come now.

****
Neil : By the way who are you ? I Didn't saw you here before.
He just wanted to confirm that she is only one who he wanted to saw from morning.
Avni : ohhh Hiiiee I mean hello sir I'm avni mehta. prakash's sir new PA .
After hearing this neil got some relief. He just wanted to confirm this and now he is very happy but he control his happiness bcaz he knows what he think it never will be happen .

******
At study room
Prakash who is eagerly waiting for avni ,
Prakash : ohh finally you came avni , jaldi aao ajj humhe bahot kaam hai. Yeh mr. Pathak ki jo file maine tumhe correction ke liye di thi voh ho gaya ho toh Tripathi ko woh send kr dena thik hai.

Avni: yess sir woh file complete hai . Mein Tripathi sir ko yeh send kr deti hoon.

Prakash : chlo thik hai ab mr. Pathak ka toh ho gaya but woh jo sharma brothers ke sath jo meeting thi woh Humne postpone ki  thi toh woh arrange ki haina, ajj hume kisi bhi haalat mai  woh meeting  attend krni hai.

Avni : haa sir I arranged your all meetings of today .specially that sharma brothers meeting .

Prakash : that's great. Do one thing call Tripathi and ask him about our new project. Until then I'm going to took my medicines. Otherwise shweta will eat my brain or abhi toh uska ladla beta bhi hai yaha pe pata nhi dono milke kya haal krenge mera . I'll just come .

Avni slightly laugh at his words.
Avni : ohkk sir, you go I'll call Tripathi sir.

******
After Tripathi's call, she noticed that someone was staring at her. She looked at the door found neil was there who was  staring at her. She is feeling nervous after seeing his countinuos  gaze on her .

Avni clears her throat to get his attention . After hearing her voice he came out from his thoughts and he realized what he was doing. And started to looking here and there .

Avni : aab sir you want anything.

Neil : No I dont want anything I just came here to meet dad . Where's he ?

Avni : actually sir has gone to take his medicines.

Neil : ohh koi nhi. By the way you are new  here right .

Avni : yes sir.

Neil : where did you worked before  joining here.

Avni :  before that I had worked in sinha group of designing.

Neil : sinha group ? Did you worked there. then why did  you quit that work ? Sinha group is very famous in their designing work and you're also from designing and visualization field then why did you left that company.

Avni was  shocked after hearing this. Their are many questions running in her mind. How he knows about her field ? What will she answer him ?

Avni: Actually sir I didn't like to work there I mean I didn't feel like to work there also there pressure on their employees.  I know it doesnt matter if I want to work their but sir personally  I'm not feeling good their . And that's the reason I left that job .

Neil was not sure of her answer . He became suspicious but didn't say anything further.

Neil : ohh ohkkk . Its depend on you where you want to joined . Ohhk then you do your work I will come later.

Neil who was leaving stopped after seeing prakash.

Prakash : Neil you are here ? I was  also thinking to call you to introduce you to  my PA.
Neil look she is Miss avni mehta, and avni he is Neil my son.

Neil : dad we already introduced ourself. Also I read her file .

Prakash : usme konsi nayi baat hai. rolled his eyes . Tumhara woh DD  lag gaya hoga is kaam mai or 30 min mai tumhe sab details send ki hogi.  I'm right puttar ji .

After hearing prakash words,  avni looked at neil in surprise.
Is he knows all details about her ?

Neil got to know what she was thinking . So he changed the topic.

Neil : No dad, DD didn't gave me any information.  I just read her file which I found in study room itself. Waise dad please leave all this I came here to discuss some really important matter. 

Prakash : ohh toh bolo na puttar ji.

Neil : actually dad it's about our new hotel work. From very long time  I'm searching for best interior designers who took initiative who do all work perfectly and eye catching and guess what I found one .

Prakash : it's good neil . With whom you finalize the deal .

Neil : dad it's none other that sinha Group Of Designing .

After hearing this avni was shockingly looking towards them .

But why ? Any idea ?

******

So sorry for late update.
I'll try to update on time whenever got some time.

******************