Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Flashbacks continue :

An apartment is shown which is fully dark; In a room, a man is sitting on a sofa and have someone's picture in his hand.
He was looking at this picture very furiously.

Man: I'll not leave you. Bcaz of you only I lost my Mom. I will not leave you, Mr Rishabh Sinha. You are the murderer of my mom I'll not forgive you, Never.
He goes towards the lamp, switches on it. And laugh like a maniac. Lamplight shows on his face reveals his face and that person is one other Abhishek Mishra.
Haaa Haaaa Haaaaa, suddenly his expression change from a laugh to anger and he started to cry. His eyes are red due to anger. If someone saw him like that then that person got afraid of him. He was sitting beside the bed and scrambled Rishabh photo and think something very deeply.

Abhishek : (he is mumbling) it's all happened because of him. I will not leave him... I will not him. And he slept there only.

*******

Abhishek's mother (Madhuri)  did work in Rishabh house as a caretaker of Rishabh. She loves him like his own son. Even Rishabh also likes her.
They had very good bonding. Rishabh parents are not leave with him. They were always busy with their work. Didn't have time for their son. These things always hurt him but he never share them with anyone. But Madhuri knows it and tried to always be with him. But she didn't get any time to her son. And it always disappointed Abhishek.
He made a plan to take his mother from Rishabh. He didn't like Rishabh at all.

One day he saw there were no one in the house except Rishabh even Madhuri also took leave on that. Abhi ahem took advantage of this situation and made a plan to hurt Rishabh. At first, he tried to throw a stone at him but it didn't hit him. He tried this two times.

Then he made a big plan than this. He went to the house without anyone's notice and spilled some oil on the stairs. Then he hides behind the sofa to watch. After some time he heard the sound of footsteps and he hides and heard the scream of someone.
After hearing this he was shocked because the scream is none other than his Mom. He was shocked and doesn't know what to do now.
Do I run from here? Do I go to help my Mom? What if they caught me and put me in jail?
All these questions are roaming in my head. He only sit there and watched his mother, hearing her scream. But didn't go there to help her.

In his point of view, he is helpless. 
He is? 

On another side, Rishabh came there impatiently after hearing her scream. He gets panicked after seeing her there. She was lying on the floor and blood are scattered all over the floor. He hurriedly call his parents and inform them they called the doctor and first took her to the hospital. Rishabh also goes with them. They arrived there, Rishabh parents were also present there.
The doctor examines her but it's too late.
Rishabh was shocked after hearing this and hugged mom tightly. He was scared. His mother held him warmly and pats his back to calm him down.

On another side, Abhishek ran from there and went to his home. There were no won't ask him what happened. He only has his mother with her he shares his problem but now she is also not here. He is feeling very bad. And cried there. He heard a knock on the door, got scared. Again he heard that at last open the door and saw some people in the white coat are there he looked at them.

They feel pity for him. How will this 12-year-old boy survive without his mother? This question rang in their head by heavy heart they said him about his mother. He was numb. They took him with them to show him his mother for the last time he went there and was shocked to saw that. First, he looked towards his mother where they kept her then he looked toward Rishabh who was hugging his mother. After seeing this his expression turn into anger. He didn't show it there.