1

It was a day unlike no other, Barack Hussein Obama, sitting amongst his masses of paperwork. To the untrained eye, the workload may seem impossible to complete within a lifetime. Yet, there the man sat, pen gracefully dancing across paper after paper, each branding the unique mark of the president himself. It was all in a day's work, after all.

Despite the front he put up, Barack found the relentless pressure insufferable. It seems a man—even of his impressive nature—has a breaking point as well.

The man sighed, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "If only I wasn't stuck here, bound to my presidential duties..." He mused, "If only I could have fun, as any true man should... yet, as President of the United States, am I truly worthy of such a thing?"

Just then, as if a higher power answered his call, Barack felt a tingling sensation in his limbs. Adrenaline, he had deducted, the determination to act.

He shot up from his desk, his feet apparently acting on their own. He scoured the office, searching high and low for the three possessions most precious to him.

He found the first without much trouble, his limited edition backpack from the hit Disney Channel show, Hannah Montana. It was carefully tucked away underneath his desk, as it was a gift from his beloved. He could never part with it for long.

The last two items proved to be far more difficult to obtain. The relics were hidden, locked away from the public eye. He approached the white bookshelf to his left, peering at the contents. He grabbed a red book, the third from the right, and pushed it forward three times. A click was heard from behind the shelf as it slowly but surely swung open, revealing a hidden room behind it.

Inside the cramped, dreary corner resides his treasure—Sword Art Online Volume 1: Aincrad, novel by Reki Kawahara, and the complete guide on 'How to Catch and Tame a Unicorn', written by none other than Barack himself.

Now that Barack is prepared, he feels confident he can leave his prior life behind—the life as leader of a wretched, decaying country.