not an update, just an author's note </3

okay i know i said i would update within a week but obviously that was a lie </3

in truth, i attempted to have some sort of schedule. i made the mistake of assuming i would follow it, that's my bad...!

i'd say that the likelihood of this ever being finished is very low. there's too much going on in my life right now, albeit it doesn't quite seem that way—a lot of mental struggles.

i thought that by rewriting a fanfiction made in my youth, i would somehow retain my innocence of the past—where everything felt normal. this was not the case, all it became was yet another burden on my shoulders.

i had considered deleting this, and the original as well. every time i am reminded of this god-awful creation i am thrown into a pit of utter disdain towards myself. however i have come to realize that, in life, everyone creates something that they're not proud of—mine just happens to be undiagnosed-ADHD-and-unrestricted-access-to-the-internet-fueled obama fanfiction, for whatever that is worth. additionally, i was 12, so there's not much else to be said.

my 19th birthday is approaching rapidly, and i'll soon be in college—the very thing that caused me to create this remaster, mind you—by fall. that's right, author has finally been accepted into a college she can afford <3

it's been a long ride, and i sure hope that in due time i can find it in myself to give some sort of conclusion to this story, even if the thought of the original makes my skin crawl. it feels wrong to leave it unfinished like this, but desperate times call for desperate measures... </3

if i do abandon this account, then consider this author's note my final goodbye—at least from wattpad. i don't intend on giving up writing, not by a long shot! i intend to become a genuine author of sorts some day. who knows, some of you may end up reading a future novel of mine? that would sure be interesting, to say the least. you'd never know it, of course, this fanfiction will be my best-kept secret—even the fbi couldn't get this one out of me, folks.

well, now that we're on a lighter note, i bid ye farewell...! may obama follow u into ur dreams, and guide u towards a bright future. :)