pilot

Third person view

A red and white skinned being with horns walked in front of a large table with two other beings that looked like him sitting at it. The tall being had yellow eyes and a pointed tail.

The other horned beings had the same colour skin and pointed tails as him but they had hair. The male one had white hair and the female had grey-ish blue hair.

On the other side of the table were two half human half wolf beings, one female and the other male. The female had grey and white coloured fur and red eyes.

She wore a grey shirt that looked more like a rag that barely covered her breasts and a black pair of tight short shorts with a waning crescent on one of the sides.

Meanwhile the male had dirty blonde hair and orange eyes. The male also towered over all the beings. He had a medium sized muscle build but was more lean muscular than bulky muscular. He wore a leather jacket with a black tanktop underneath and a blue pair of ripped jeans.

"Okay, so I know business has been slow lately. Yes it nobody's fault here okay I'm not blaming anyone... Moxxie" he said shooting look at the male being who looked at him with a 'what the hell' face.

"Now does anyone have any ideas on how we can get business drummin?" he asked as the small female being excitedly stood up.

"What about a car wash" she said excitedly.

"This is hell Millie, nobody cares about cars being clean here okay.... Ooh what about a billboard" he said his eyes briefly sparkling.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir" Moxxie said frowning as the taller being took him into an sideways hug.

"Helpful Moxxie really glad you're in the room right now" he said before he pushed him away.

"Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" he said pushing Moxxie away and switching on a TV showing him whacking a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, the female wolf swings a man back and forth in her mouth, the male stabbed his claws through the back of someone and lifted them clear off the ground and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon before laughing.

The female being, the male, the tall being and Millie all eat popcorn happily while watching the video.

"Ah those were the good times" the tall being said as Moxxie facepalmed.

"I don't need reminding sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches" he said as the tall being stood up and turned to him.

"Uh excuse me, what is obnoxious about a catchy jingle? It's a fun distraction while an advertisement is spitting bullshit at you" the tall being said as he walked around to the front of the table and the others sat back down.

"People love musicals, sir" Millie said smiling happily.

"Exactly Millie and we're basically doing a musical" he said before throwing on a sad face for Moxxie.

"Are you trying to crush my musical dreams like my dad did?" The tall being said on the verge of tears.

"Sir--" Moxxie said only to be interrupted.

"Because right now, all I'm seeing is just my dad's asshole talking to me, crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside" he said facing away as Millie smiling devilishly at Moxxie.

"Are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?" she asked leaning over.

"I-what?" he said confused as she leaned into him even more.