Murder Family

Third person view

"I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life" a voice said as 'Puppies Junior School' came into view.

The bell on top of the school rang as someone wrote 'good morning!' on the chalkboard inside before they opened the window to let the bird's song come into the room.

"Good morning!" a blonde haired woman in her late thirties said spinning on her heels.

"I hope you all did your homework" she said as most of her students nodded. One brown haired boy immediately jumped onto a stool in the corner wearing a white cone hat.

"🎵We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too!🎵" the class sung as the teacher took over.

"🎵Then when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do!🎵" she said.

"🎵Okay🎵" the class said.

"🎵Two plus six is...🎵" she said trailing off.

"🎵Eight!🎵" the class answered.

"🎵And good behavior is...🎵" she said trailing off again.

"🎵Great!🎵" the class answered once more.

"🎵And now it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date!🎵" The teacher sang.

"🎵It's nine in the morning🎵" a blonde boy sang.

"🎵On January 8th!🎵" A girl sang.

"🎵The sun is out smiling!🎵" Another girl sang.

"🎵And it's your husband's birthday!🎵" The boy in the corner sang finally speaking up.

As the class sang 'la la la', the teacher faced the board drawing a line in a trance, a look of horror on her face.

"Oh my stars, stop singing children. Hush up now!" she said as the class went silent confused.

"I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" She said leaning on the desk on the verge of tears.

"Maybe we could call him and do a birthday surprise" a girl said.

Inside a dark room, a computer lit up with the word 'Wifey' on it. Meanwhile grunts and groans were heard as well as a bed squeaking.

An unused condom still in the package hit the screen before landing on the enter button, answering the video call. The teacher was smiling for a second until she saw what was happening.

Her face was blank while she watched her husband cheat on her. After a few seconds, she stood up leaving the monitor on and walking towards the door of the room.

"Wait Miss Mayberry!" a girl said grabbing her hand. "Remember what you taught us? Think before you act" she said. Miss Mayberry didn't respond with words but instead grabbed the child by the throat and threw her through the roof before continuing outside.

The children ran to the window to see her get in her car before backing up and flooring it through a white picket fence and across the field, not even using the road.

The kids ran back to the monitor as the adults were still 'wrestling' when the sound of a door being violently opened was heard.

"Oh shit! Sweetie, what are you doing here?" the man said.

"Shut up Jarold!" She said as shots were heard followed by a woman's scream.

"You scream like a bitch" Mrs Mayberry said as the sound of a chainsaw started up. The boy in the corner cowered and covered his eyes as blood splattered on the corner of computer, leaving the kids in shock.