Date/fight night

Third person view

DJ gave his leather jacket a tug at the collar before nodding to himself in the large mirror he was standing in front of. He was wearing his usual attire with the add on of fingerless leather gloves.

Tonight was the night that he and Loona were going to The Den. It will be nice to see the old gang as he hasn't seen them since he started working at I.M.P.

Suddenly his phone dinged and he seen a text from Loona.

Ready when you are

I'm coming now

Not yet, puppy ;)

He just laughed and shook his head before he grabbed his keys and helmet.

Blitzø's and Loona's place

DJ pulled up on the street outside Loona's house and reved his engine a few times to let Loona know he was there. After about a minute of waiting he heard the door open and when he turned his head towards the door, his jaw dropped at what she was wearing.

 After about a minute of waiting he heard the door open and when he turned his head towards the door, his jaw dropped at what she was wearing

"Whoa" he said in shock as she smiled and walked up to him.

"Guess I look good" she said closing his mouth and hopping on the bike. DJ shook his head before nodding.

"You look beautiful. But you know your normal clothes would've been fine" he said as she blushed.

"Thanks. And I know but I figured you'd like a my bad girl look" she said putting on her helmet before the two began driving down the road. Unknown to DJ just before they started driving, Loona quickly sent a text to someone.

The Den

DJ pulled up beside the club and Loona immediately began taking in the sights.

It had colourful lights that were baby blue and shined off of a white full moon above the letters of the club. In front of the doors were two large hellhounds wearing tight black clothing and running down the sidewalk was a large line mostly full of Hellhounds.

"Like it?" DJ questioned stepping off the bike as she did the same and nodded, still in awe as this was the first club she's ever been to.

"Just wait till you see the inside. Ready?" He asked. However she shook her head which confused DJ.

"Hope you don't mind, but I invited someone else" she said. DJ was about to question her further when a purple swirl of Hellfire appeared beside them.

Out of the Hellfire stepped Octavia also dressed up nicely and making DJ's jaw drop.