Alpha and First Member (lemon)

Alright you horny bastards, ya'll really wanted something to jerk it to so here it is, my first lemon

Third person view

Loona moaned as her boyfriend invaded her mouth with his tongue, and it wasn't helping that his hands were massaging her breasts with the occasionally nipple pinch.

"Oh I want that monster inside me" Loona moaned out as their mouths separated. DJ just smirked before getting off the bed.

"Oh don't worry, you will. But first-" he said before he grabbed her by the scruff, causing her to groan in pleasure as that was one of her weak spots.

"We need to put on a good show for our guest and you need to show her why your top bitch in the harem" he said.

She smiled before she laid down on her stomach so her head was almost off the side of the bed. Now she was face to face with his massive 9 inch cock.

The head was shaped like a human's however it was red like a dog's with a massive tennis-ball sized knot at the base.

She smiled and looked over at Octavia who was now in her underwear and bra and was panting with a hand down the front of her panties.

"You better take some notes, Via. You're gonna need to please our stud like this on your own some time. Whenever he wants it, where ever he wants it" Loona said before she extended her tongue and licked from his base all the way to his head before she engulfed the head, swirling her tounge around it making him moan.

She then released him with a loud pop before looking up at him while pumping him to keep him hard.

"Our usual bet, puppy?" She questioned. He smirked and nodded before DJ grabbed her waist and lifted her up with a yelp.

Soon Loona found herself against her lover's body with his cock rubbing against her cheek, pre-cum coating her skin while DJ found himself with a snout full of her clothing still covering her womanhood.

"No offense, my pound hound but I feel good about this bet as my pants aren't even off let alone my thong" Loona said.

"You forget just how good I am with my mouth. Real quick, you didn't pay much for this outfit right?" DJ questioned.

"No, why?" she asked. DJ didn't answer but instead tore away at the crotch of her pants with his teeth, also taking her thong, the strings of which snapped from the force and sharp teeth, and grazing her clit with his bottom canines.

"Ooooh~ hey no fair!" Loona said quivering. DJ still didn't answer as he took in her scent and gave her lower lips a few test licks before he shoved his tongue in as deep as it could go and swirled it around.

It was just like a normal human womanhood, with the exception of being covered by white well groomed fur.

"Oh~!" Loona said before she realized she was going to loose the bet at this rate. So she took the head of his cock in her mouth once more but this time followed up by taking him in as far as she could. Which resulted in her gagging a little as she almost reached his knot but she forced herself by and began moving her head back and forth, her tongue still licking his cock as she did.

Meanwhile Octavia was still rubbing her womanhood to her new favorite sight, soon to be her new favorite activity.

As the two kept giving their lovers oral love, Loona felt the cock twitching on it's own and smirked to herself, now not regretting that he had eaten her out Friday during the day but had been interrupted before she could return the favor.

Suddenly Loona felt DJ thrust his hips forwards a few times until he wrapped an arm around her waist and used his free hand to push the back of her head into his hips, burying his cock head deep into her throat.