chapter 1: when I met Abby

It was a cold winter night, when I met Abby. Well as you see, Abby is the most wonderful friend you could ever ask for, she's the best friend everyone wants. I met Abby at a party, well not literally at a party. We met outside of someone else's party. I was taking some fresh air after having a bad day at school. When I saw her, she was sitting on cold freezing bench alone. It was snowing so I went up to her & asked her why was she sitting down alone at a cold night like this. "Because at a cold night like this is when you can see the world how it is & not imagine what is not".Abby said. I didn't actually understand what she was talking about at the moment so I invited her in. "My house is not that big & I'm sorry for my mess I get lazy at times"."Don't apologize for the way you are because that's the most precious treasure you could ever have".she said. You know since the moment I met her she had thought me to see the world in a total different way. Every time she talked she would leave me speechless, she never actually used basic words she didn't like them, she prefer to talk in clever & fancy words. I would always try to figure out where her mind was at because she would sit in silence, & when you tried to talk to her she would take long to react & respond.

Page 1.