Stay with me.

So I asked that instead. You know sometimes no matter how bad you want to know some things, you can't always ask them, because it can hurt someone else's feelings or it can make another person feel uncomfortable. This is why I had to be discreet. "Thanks for making me laugh, I hadn't laughed that much since ...... well a long time" she said. Well you're welcome. "It's getting late, I should probably go & find a hotel or something" Wait, what? you don't have anywhere to sleep? "Ummm nop" what about family? Nothing? "No..." oh well you can stay here if you want, I can sleep on the couch & you can sleep in my room. "Thanks but I don't want to be a bother" You're not a bother, I'll be glad if you stay. I can't imagine you with this cold walking outside alone, is very dangerous & you'll freeze to death, so please stay. She laughed & said with a big smile on her face. "I won't freeze to death but you're right, it is cold outside and dangerous, so I'll stay the night." Awesome! I'll show you where my room is at & you can borrow some pj's if you want, I won't mind. "Thanks! You're really kind"
I blushed & I smiled. She smiled back, said goodnight & closed the door of my room.

Page 3.