Out of the shower.

I didn't noticed how long her hair was until she got out of the shower. It was impressive, her hair is so beautiful, it's so soft, awesome & perfect bangs, red hair & long, you can tell she takes care of it a lot. When she was out of the shower she put on the same clothes of yesterday I was like. "what are you wearing?" "My clothes." I took a nice blue & white tank top out of my closet, I grab my favorite beanie, some black jeans,white vans. "Do you wear socks?" I asked.
"ummm not really" she said. "Ok cool because this shoes look much better without them." I stop for a minute & I remembered that my sister wears tops when she uses this kind of tank tops, so I went to her room hoping she left some, I saw one in her drawer I took a black one & asked. "This one is my sisters, it's clean, do you want to wear it?" "Umm sure but would she get mad?" I don't think so" "Oh ok then. I guess is cool" ok. I kept looking for accessories. I got this really pretty silver necklace I had & put it with the rest of the clothes & are you fine wearing this? " Yeah totally" Great! Go change then. She went to change & when she was done Wow..... I didn't have any words to explain how beautiful she looked. Wow you look gorgeous. She blushed. "thanks with her beautiful smile of hers." I smiled like an idiot, the truth is I couldn't stop staring she had stoled my attention completely. I moved my head side to side & said with a wide smile. "Well we better kept going come on let's go" " where are we going?" She asked. Well my lady, as you see we are going to the mall to buy you some clothes. "Wait no you don't have too buy me anything, I can get the money & buy my clothes myself." Please I insist. She didn't say anything for about 2 minutes, so I opened the door & said. "After you my lady." She looked at me with eyes of shame & said. " Alright! But when I get the money please let me pay you back." Ok that's fine. She smiled and said thank you.

Page 5.