Next morning

*door opens* she wakes up, she looks exhausted. Morning. "Morning." I made you breakfast. " Oh! how sweet, thanks." You're welcome. You look exhausted, I'm going to leave you alone so you can rest. "Oh no! It's fine really you can stay." Are you sure? "Yes of course, please stay." I smiled...Ok I'll stay to give you company. "Thanks!" She said. Hey... Abby...umm... I know we just met & that you don't even know my name, but I was thinking that......if you don't have anywhere to stay... maybe if you want you could stay here & live with me until you find a place to live. I mean I won't mind, you can stay here as long as you need. Abby started to cry, I didn't know what to do, I told her how sorry I was & I hugged her until she stopped. What's wrong? I asked " I just... I'm so glad I met you, you're so nice & kind with me. Now I won't have to live on the streets & I won't feel alone. Thank you" I didn't know what to say, when I looked into her eyes, I could see how much pain she was going through. I told her Don't worry I'm always going to be here for you, you can count on me whenever you need someone to talk to ok. She looked at me, those eyes can trap your soul by just looking at them is just....it leaves you speechless. "I'm sorry for all this drama" She said while she was whipping her tears. She got up from the bed & asked "Can I take a shower?" I smiled & said. Are you kidding? My casa is your casa! I said with excitement. She laughed and said. "Alright alright you don't have to go all Mexican on me Hahahah." Wait Abby! Do you need to borrow some clothes? I asked, she came back and said " Oh yeah can I? Sorry I swear I'll buy my own today" Yesh you can my lady. "Thanks." Oh and by the way I'm Kyle. "Well hahah nice to meat you Kyle. She smiled & went to take a shower.

Page 4.