Notambras

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, movies, music, comics, or games.

Beta-reader: Unholy Light

Bold - Right Head.

Natural - the Middle head.

Italics - Thoughts/Telepath dialogues/ flashbacks/ Left head

Manda was having a hard time believing this. How did this ape survive his venom!? No, that's not it. WHY CAN THIS APE USE LIGHTNING!?

Kong roared as he glared at his opponent. The energy coursing through his body was new. He felt an unknown rush flowing through his mind.

Manda rushes in, dodging Kong's stomp before striking for his neck, only for Kong to grab him. The next thing Manda knew was pain.

His body naturally secretes a liquid that allows him to traverse the land. However, heat and electricity were Manda's worst enemies.

So what happens when water meets lightning?

Manda roared in agony before Kong smashes him repeatedly before tossing him away. The serpent groggily stood up. It glared at its foe.

Kong glared back at his opponent. Out of instinct, a spear made of Lighting bolts manifested, and the great ape throws it to the serpent, but it moved away before firing a breath attack that grazed Kong's arm.

The great ape hisses in pain before more lightning bolts rained down upon him, the wound closing in a second. The protector of Skull island grabbed a rock and used it as a shield as he charges to his opponent.

Manda shrieked and moved to another spot. Kong roared, annoyed by the slippery foe's tactic. Grabbing a tree, Kong readies for another bout.

Both were going to engage with determination. Kong tries to grab his opponent, but Manda evades and wraps around his arm to break it. Kong roared as he bashes the serpent repeatedly while lightning struck to where his fist touched.

Manda refused to let go despite the pain. They heard a sickening crack as Kong screamed in pain. More lightning came down and struck them both.

The blast blew away the great serpent as Kong nursed his broken arm. It was unsightly, but to their shock, the arm fixed itself.

Kong looked confused, checking his now functional arm. Then he glared at the serpent, but you can see he also had a smug look.

A familiar presence stopped them. Manda realized who it was and took its chance to escape.

The great ape would have given chase, but its leg gave out. The thunderstorm vanishing as his power became dormant once more.

Kong clutched his chest. He felt something was protruding out. He looked down and saw that it was the dorsal plate. It fused with his non-beating heart. He can still remember the sensation. The rush, the power it gave him.

He heard a booming echo. Turning to the skies, he saw Gestroyah rushing to the island. Kong huffed. His friend must have noticed something was wrong.

Unknown to Kong, his body was slowly changing. The first was the lightning marking all over his body, and his eyes were now glowing blue.

Gestroyah's POV

The hybrid was bulldozing their way to the island. Clouds parted, and the ocean buckled under their might. They were a calamity from a human's perspective.

But they didn't care. The only thing inside the heads of the trio was this; Kong died! He died, but that wasn't supposed to happen! He still didn't face Godzilla, damn it!