65 Stars [1]

(A/N: GUYS JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW ***** MEANS TIME SKIP)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as George is out you walk upstairs to get ready. The dress Brian got you looks exactly the way you wanted it to be. It's long, with an of showing leg and bright.

The dress (if you don't like it imagine something else) :

Your make-up is a bit more than you usually use to do it .( Imagine by yourself how you want the make-up to be).

Many people are going to be at the gala. They will try to make some contracts or kill eachother like every year. Even if the biggest rule is to not kill eachother they always try to. Until now nobody died but everytime at least 2 people are hurt but what do you expect from a mafia and ceo gala. You hate those type of gala's but you always have to go there because you are the strongest ceo in London and for sure want to make contracts. You are always the only woman who gets an invitation, because there are not many woman who are ceo's or part of the mob in Britain. You are used to it but the fact that the men there are horny and deathly is a bad combination. They always try to impress you, ask you out, flirt with you in an disrespectful way but everytime you reject somebody and that's the only funny thing at those events. Seeing mob's really trying to reach you and afterwards threaten you with killing you for rejecting them or offend you.

As you just found out with the letters earlier, that day, this year the unseen will be there too. They actually are invited every year but they always cancel because they want to remain unseen or have better things to do. You don't know what's different this year but you know that today is going to happen something. So you get ready and walk to your secret cabinet, hidden in the wall, where all your weapons for emergencies are. You get out a gun that's small enough to hide under your dress just like your knife you take with you everytime you go out of the house. Getting your bag you walk downstairs to see your driver.

"Miss the car is ready." He says with a small smile.
"Okay we can drive of now. I am ready I just need to get a jacket."

He nods and walks outside. You look at yourself one last time in the big mirror in your entrance area and afterwards you get a small jacket for your shoulders not to get cold. As you walk out of the house a little wind hits your body. A shiver runs down your spine because you didn't expect the weather to be this cold. It's almost Winter, 40 days till christmas. You walk fastly to the car and sit down in the back of the car. Anthony, your driver, and Oliver, your bodyguard, sitting in the front. Non of them was talking, they just waited, for your sign to drive of.

"We can drive." You say looking to your driver sitting behind the steering wheel.
"Yes, miss" He nods and with that he drives down the driveway.

*****

The car stops right in front of the location. You already see a lot of known faces and some paparazzi standing in front of the big entrance door. You take of your jacket and put it down in the back seat. A bouncer opens the door for you and you place one of your feet on the red carpet, that's laid out and leads into the building. Getting completely out of the car and standing there in front of everybody you're flooded with flashing lights from the paps and looks of all the men who were dressed up in suits standing there waiting for getting in. You ignore everybody and walk up the carpet, with a smiling face. The people around you whisper to eachother while pointing at you. Without really caring about them you keep walk towards the entrance along the red carpet. The security man standing at the big door recognizes you and lets you and your bodyguard, who is following you from a bit behind, pass the people. There are advantages and disadvantages of being known but getting in everywhere you want without waiting is definitely a big advantage. Leaving the people behind you, you walk into the beautiful location. Everything is decoraded. Even if at the end of the day nobody cares about the way it looked there.