2. having fun

Me and peter were walking until he stopped taking his skateboard out he didnt have his glasses on he just wore contacts. Hey do you wanna ride. Peter said referring to his skate board. Yeah um sure. I replied walking to the board. I put my foot on it causing it to jerk, i wasn't prepared for that so i feel luckily he caught me. He helped me up putting me on the skateboard. He then got on with me. Re,ready? He stuttered from the closeness. Um sure..I whispered. He started moving. I let out a squeak in surprise. He started going faster and faster. The wind hitting are faces as his head almost resting on my shoulder. Wohoo! I yelled smiling. We went over a bump causing me gasp. I gripped his jacket almost falling. He chuckled with a bit of nervousness in his voice. He then stopped. That was fun! I exclaimed getting off. I tripped over my shoelace but he caught me by waist causing a gasp to escape my lips. Caught ya. He smiled. We were really close to each other. And he started to realise and a blush smeard over are cheeks. His smile slowly started fadding. So,sorry bla,blaze i..um uh i-i. He couldn't make up words which was cute. Its fine peter thanks for catching me. I smiled with a light pink dusted over my face. I backed up. Do you like spiders? He asked after a awkward silence. Hell yeah! There awesome, fascinating little guys, but dont be tricked they're really strong and heal fast there..cute ha. I replied with a big smile. He blushed for some reason when I said that they were cute. ....You, you really l,like spiders huh? He asked with red cheeks. Duh!..im so different from other people. I mumbled. He looked at me concerned. What do you mean? Peter asked. Well I'm just different weird uncool a loser a nerd and i can see people can't i can do things other people can't That I can not explain and its just....hard. i replied with a sigh. But i get bullied a lot so i hate being different even though I'm kinda used to it. I added with a heavy heart. I looked down at my hands. I understand....what it's like so it's fine....he relied patting me on the shoulder. I nugged him on the side.