THE PHOTO SHOOT

So both get ready and come down..

 The camera man who was taking the photo tells sehun  and priya to come closer a little.

But sehun  feeling be very shy   and nervous because he has not done a photo shoot with any girl before.

But the camera man would repeatedly tell sehun  to laugh a little and why are you so far away, you come a little closer.

Priya  understands that sehun  is feeling a little shy from inside, so she   makes him understands by taking him to the side.

Looks like this is your first photo shoot priya asked.

No but... all the photo shoots that I have done have been all alone for the magazine covers, that is, there was no one with me, that's why I feel a little strangeand lil awkward sehun said.

Oooh ... its okay.. think that I am your friend and don't be shy at all... feel comfortable... ill teach how to pose for perfect picture dont worry priya said with smile.

So you first look at the camera by holding  my waist tightly... i said right dont be shy..and dont give that killer looks... look with love and smile slightly...not wide your lips priya instructs sehun and finally they ended their photoshoot...and with the cooperation sehun pictures came perfect..

Priya looks so happy after seeing the pictures.

Thankyou  miss priya its all because of you ... and thanks for teaching me new poses and making me so comfortable with you sehun said with smile.

Hmmm.... aahh... well  can i ask you something priya aksed sehun.

Yaa sure ... go on sehun said with smile.

priya cmoes closer to sehun and asks slowly in his ears

ahm.. that when you came to my room this morning did you see anything... i mean aah..you haven't seen anything right.

Ooh...actually.. ahh... i..ii.. saw your legs and..ahmm wait let me remember ... sehun teasing her .

What actually? you want to say that you have seen it all.. Mr ooh sehun she gupls.

actaully i didnt seen anything  dont worry miss priya sehun come closes to priya and btw your looking pretty in bathroom gown sehun smiles at priya slightly.

Youu.......

But I want to give your company in a new project this time, then you should come to my office tomorrow to know its details sehun said with serious voice.

Ok but why are you giving such a big project to my company  and  I don't have any mutual bonding with your company in investing ....you know what im trying to say priya asked sehun.

You want to say that you are new to the marketing world and I have been in for years.

I know that my company has no bonding with your company but I believe that you are definitely new but you are talented and dedicated towards your work thats enough for me to belieave you and your company sehun said.

I hope me  and my company will not disspoint you .... priya said with confidence in her eyes.

Thats very impressive.. miss priya... best of luck for you and your company sehun said  and leaved from there.

Priya POV: Thank god he didnt seen anything...im just overthinking....

Sehun Pov: Well when she sang she was looking so cute....How to tell her  that I had seen everything, I had also lied that I had come to her room by mistake i already knew that its her room  and i was checking its her room or not... mean while she came out of the bathroom  i was hiding behind the curtains... and watching her secreatly... her voice is so sweet .... thank god she didnt noticed ... and i rushes to living and starts acting like im talking to my friend on my phone... sehun smiles slighlty inside and she smels like  heaven ....ahh.. sigh...

Authors pov: kyaa sehuniee.... tu tho chupa rustam nikla .. re..kyaa kare story title dekha nahi kyaa sweet lies ... kabhi kabhi kuch jhoot sune me mithe lagne lagte hai...accha sachai kriti ko pata nahi chali warna sehun aaj teri katiya kadi kar deti ... bach gaya tu...

me kal raath ko soch rahi ti ki sehun to catman me cat bana tha thik hai.. last me kiss bhi kiaya aur usko accept kar liya .. par kyaa hoga jab aslityath me tum kisi pyaar karthe ho aur wo chuwa man nikla yaa ratman nikla ... tho kaise kiss karoge.. i mean sehun to cat ban kar chath se yaa to kidki se aatha tha par chuha  ka kyaa .. wo kaha se aa tha hoga.. imagine.. gutter se😂😅, ya naale se, kachre se, bill se,matti se.. aur pata nahi kaha se... kiss karne baad instant regreation...wth... tu chuwa nikla re...par mujhe lagta hai ki behan jaane do chwa ha to hai ... kam se kam accha hua bat nahi nikala... warna batman tumhe corona le aatha hai kiss karne ke baad..😂😂

catmanwa  ki zindabaad.....😎😎