I thought its priya .....

Next day sehun  is in his office thinking about last night ...

He is watching the view of the city from his building  ..... and  remembering priya's memories by closing his eyes...

 and  remembering priya's memories by closing his eyes

Suddenly someone hugs sehun  behind...

Sehun  gets happy that he thinks priya is back...

I knew that you must come back, I knew you could not live without me.....

when he turns back his happy gets sad .... it was not priya its lisa ...

who were you asking to come back lisa asked sehun.

Ahh... nothing  lisa...  aah.. tell me why you came here sehun asked lisa.

Why can't I come here... lisa said with smile.

There's nothing like this...i .. just.. lisa stops his words...

its okay...btw you have to come with me for coffee today and I don't want to hear any excuse.

Okay okay only for half n hour cus  I have a meeting with my clients  sehun said.

 I know ...i know  your world busiest person... lisa said .

Lisa takes sehun  with her to the coffee cafe, she tells sehun  that you just sit here ill be back in five minutes..lisa goes and brings priya with her priya is shocked to see sehun... and feels strange...

Lisa introduces sehun  to priya that she is priya , she speaks very good english and has a good heart and you know yesterday i gave you a black t shirt .. she helped me to choose for me.. cus i didnt know about your fav ... lisa said with smile.

Yaa i know  her she is used to my buisness partners earlier

Yaa i know  her she is used to my buisness partners earlier... iam correct miss priya..sehun said.

Priya smiles looking at lisa and says yes we were buisness partners.