Promise me that you won't meet me anymore

Some days pass like this, sehun  too was slowly trying to forget priya.

One day sehun  felt that all was well and he  would convince priya  when her  anger subsides.

Sehun  is reading the news paper lying on his table.

Sehun is shocked to read the headlines in the newspaper and suddenly rushes  with his car key.

When sehun  reaches priya's house, he sees that a lot of people had gathered outside priya's house and everyone was wearing white dresses.

Sehun  is not wearing white clothes cus he doesnt know about hindu culture and rituals .... so he goes inside and sees everyone is living and there is a body wrapped in a white cloth in front and everyone is crying around them.

Sehun is looking for priya  he sees  priya is sitting near that body wearing white clothes ...

Sehun  gets very sad because priya's father used to be good friend of his father's friend, today he is no more with us.

Priya used to love her dad very much but today he is not with her and she is leaving her, she is not ready to accept it she says to her with tears in her eyes .. dad.... who is mine other than you how can you leave me alone... dad.

Priya can't bear that her dad is leaving her, that's why she was trying to go after her dad, but sehun stops priya... by taking her into his arms...and consoles her... that control yourself miss priya ... ou cant go there...

Priya says sadly to sehun  that look, na  sehun , dad is not opening his eyes and he did not even talk to me, he used to drink coffee made by me  every morning but today he didn't tell me anything, why has he slept so silently and where is all this taking him?

Sehun remains silent cus he  doesnt have any answers to priya's question.

I have to go too let me go with them sehun  please.. i have to go... please let me go sehun .. please let me go....sehun hugs her tighlty in his arms ....Calm down ... calm down  he hasn't gone anywhere he will always be with you...Suddenly priya faints and sehun gets scared what happened to Priya.

priya ... what happened.. open your eyes... he shouts loudly call the  ambulance and takes priya to the hosipital by carrying her in his arms...

When Priya comes to her senses, when she opens her eyes, she sees sehun in front of her  priya's heart beats faster and she gets angry seeing sehun...she shouts loudly in pain ... Go away from here .. go away...i said you go away..

How can I leave you in this condition and I will not go miss  priya, whatever you say... sehun said.

Do you want to see me happy or not sehun priya asked.

yaa ...sehun said.

so you have to give a promise to me... priya asked.

what promise?sehun asked.

That you will not meet me again and even if I am dying in front of you you will not see me.... thats it...priya said with tears in eyes.

Do you even know what you are saying... sehun said.

Promise me... priya forwards her hand...

Sehun gets very angry at priya that why is she doing this, that's why he promises her in anger.

and now leave me alone... and good bye mr ooh sehun... priya said with pain in her voice.

Sehun  walks away angrily from her.

Sehun  breaks off his marriage with lisa...He told Lisa that I don't love you...I like you but I'm waiting for someone else so dont feel sad i dont want to hurt your feelings lisa your pefect girl you can get a better boy than me...Lisa is very good at heart and she knows who sehun was waiting for.. so she says best of luck mr ooh sehun ... good bye...

Sehun  is going towards his car and sehun gets very angry on priya that why she is doing this...

That's when he sees that all the people are running together as if some accident has happened.

Sehun also goes and sees that who has jumped from the building and committed suicide.

Sehun gets shocked  because the dead body  is wearing white clothes, sehun starts getting scared from inside that this is not Priya .

So he decide to  go close to that body.... before sehun  someone turns that body ...sehun  falls on his knees and the wind is blowing  with  awkward silence  arround ...even sehun's breath has stopped and a drop of tear is dripping.

Sehun  is left in shock for a while but when priya's dupatta falls on sehun's face sehun  does not know how to stop himself, he shouts priya's name loudly in a painful voice.

Sehun  is crying with Priya  in his arms....What have you done priya.. What have you done priya.....priya opens her eyes as little life is left in priya still.....

Sehun  tells priya that nothing will happen, I will save you, saying that he is about to lift her.

priya grabs his shirt and tells to wait.... i want to talk to you..

But priya...

Priya takes  out the  locket  from her neck and gives it to sehun, sehun please keep it with you... and why are you crying I am not going anywhere, I have always been telling you that I will always be with you...so dont cry... mr ooh sehun..and yes you broke your promise that even if I die, you will not see me  huh... priya said with pain in her voice...

And one thing sehun I want to tell you..

Yaa please say it miss priya...sehun asked with pain in his voice.

That if  I will go  away from you so you will not forget me...

Never .. he hugs her tighlty ....never miss priya.. i never for get you...sehun replied with pain in his voice.

Priya slightly laughs ..... and Priya takes her last breath by softly saying I love you sehun  in sehun 's ears and she stops breathing.

No ... No..... nooooo...  priyaaa..... sehun screams loudly .....i love you too... please open your eyes  you cant leave me alone....

To be continued...

SO STILL WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE CURSE AND WHY DID PRIYA SUCIDE HER SELF ....IS THIS ENDED ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK...